Transfer Wishlist

You had me and then you lost me.

Why not for you.

Doesnā€™t really tickle my fancy for some reason. Iā€™d rather take Isak.

I think Greenwood has such amazing striking ability. Heā€™s a serious prospect with a very high ceiling.

Total no brainer. Potentially a generational talent right there

4 Likes

I donā€™t need selling on the level of his talent. Maybe itā€™s my worry that heā€™d displace one of the young guys I like on the team. Or maybe itā€™s the taint of ManU.

But itā€™s all about depth and quality of squad at this level.

1 Like

Yeah I think Iā€™m just always in favour of strengthening the squad. The cream always rises to the top as they say so if our kids are as good as want / believe them to be - then there place will always be there.

2 Likes

Man I think Greenwood is overrated to a degree.

Heā€™s no Rooney or Mbappe at this young age anyways.

He isnā€™t like those 2 no, but I do agree heā€™s a great young player.

Being young, English and a striker at ManU adds a bit of gloss to things.

Sort of talent that needs handling like Foden potential has been.
That took time and a top coach in a quality team. I like him but heā€™s still quite raw yet for what could be a hefty fee.

3 Likes

Putting this here because Jimmy isnā€™t a known reliable reporter.
Just a season ticket holder with ā€œconnectionsā€. Take it with a grain of salt.

In case this has some truth in it, who do you think it might be?

Mbappe :ooo:

2 Likes

Here was the image posted sometime ago.

1 Like

Oh god itā€™s gonna be Dembele isnā€™t it :bellcry:

Hmmmm, Mazraoui and Ainsley are pretty similar arenā€™t they? :thinking:

@BigWeng_4LYFE going large with your opinions today, who do you want signed in Jan/ the summer ?

everyone there is guessing itā€™s Zakaria ā€¦how would you guys feel about signing a Swiss midfielder from Mƶnchengladbach? :xhaka2:

2 Likes

Jonathan David is someone I wanted in the summer of 2020. Campos was after him so itā€™s clear he was a baller and there was a moment the transfer fell through and we could have pounced. Now heā€™s scoring for fun so thatā€™s the only CF Iā€™d be targeting. But sadly our system seems to not be able to utilize a proper striker unless ur a plodder like Laca who can drop deep and receive the ball and offer zero goal scoring threat in and around the box. So my advice would be sack Artetaā€™s shit ass and get someone who can manage good attacking football.

Funny you say that, David is very similar to Laca.
I know youā€™re into stats, Iā€™ve seen someone mention recently that FBREF has them down as similar players too.

2 Likes

Yeah they are very similar except for the fact that David actually scores fucking goals :sob::sob::joy::joy::joy: