Transfer Wishlist

We never sign talents from Portugal. I think it may be due to the agent part ownership thing which Wenger disliked

Another one…

2 Likes

To be fair as well I think Portugal went through a serious talent drought that they didn’t really emerge from until the last Euros (which they didn’t even have a particularly stellar squad - but it’s vastly improved now).

6 Likes

Ronaldo effect.

2 Likes

How much would everyone pay for Kalvin Phillips?

1 Like

20 tops

2 Likes

Is this meant to trigger or are you just really young? Like they didn’t have always had top players and went through a drought. Something that happens to every nation.

He’s always been good for Leeds but I reckon this tournament will make Utd put a bid in so they have bin off Fred.

His quality was on show against a decently stacked midfield today

1 Like

Great player on his day but I’ll pass.

1 Like

He’s come on loads lately, I’d definitely take a chance on him.

1 Like

You said his fitness isn’t too great and you’re right.

Missed quite a few games due to soft tissue injuries, we’ve been here before.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the big red flag along with his inconsistency (probably due to the injuries tbf).
There is no evidence of him having a full consistent season under his belt for us to commit on him.

:eyes:

1 Like

Philips be another non scoring midfielder to add the list.

3 Likes

Don’t think we’re a signing a goalscoring midfielder any time soon. Willock is the best you’ll get.

1 Like

Which is pretty damn good if you look to utilise that tbf.

3 Likes

You know, I think your boy Martin will eventually come back. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Would you take anyone off of them? If we’re getting desperate I wouldn’t mind Griezy on loan. Don’t think there’s a chance though.

Never really been a fan of his tbh, playing style or personality

I think he goes to PSG potentially. Can’t see any top 4 English go out for him

I’d still take Coutinho on a knock down deal or maybe a loan where we cover his wages

He does come off as kind of a dummy. Remember when he wore blackface? Not great.

I’d take Dest for sure. Can play either fullback position. It would spare us the Chambers at RB situation.

2 Likes

Juls over on ESPN said Pogba and Griezmann do not want to go to France and PSG yet the former seems to be considering a move there now, and as you suggested I think Griezmann could be next.