Transfer Wishlist

My personal transfer wishlist right now only has one wish:

Arteta fucked off, Potter in.

3 Likes

I thought Coutinho was a Kia client? That was me checking that inevitability off the transfer bingo card.

Arteta and Edu out

Rangnick in

3 Likes

Anyone seen much of Rodrigo de Paul?

Surely a cheaper alternative to Buendia, who, after the season he has had with Norwich, will have a Ā£40M~ price tag on his heels.

1 Like

@SRCJJ now weā€™re talking amirite.

Think Inter want him though.

If weā€™re going down the De Paul route Iā€™d rather just go with Buendia. Of the two, I think Buendia is the better option if the price range is similar.

1 Like

Iā€™ve no idea what the situation is with him.
Leeds were incredibly close to signing him, and apparently theyā€™re still interested. Iā€™ve seen many Liverpool fans drooling over him lately.

Would be surprised if he plays for Udinese next season.

Weā€™ve been linked with Shaktarā€™s Manor Solomon too, after scouting him for ā€˜a long timeā€™. He almost signed for City a few years back too.

After the Aouar interest, it looks like weā€™re after low center of gravity ballers again, which is a great nod from Mikel, I have to say.

Yves - CDM/b2b
Aouar/De Paul/Buendia/Solomon - AM

2 Likes

Make it so :crossed_fingers:

Weā€™ve not really dipped into the South American market in a big way. Martinelli was a good pick up but I expected more

1 Like

Jean Pyerre. That is all.

1 Like

Fabian Ruiz.

Would be the ideal CM, quality and profile wise. Napoli donā€™t really sell though

Sydney van Hooydonk is actually shite mate.

Rather than people who actually watch, I prefer the opinion of randos on Twitter thanks

10 Likes

7.5/10 potential, how exciting.

2 Likes

Yeh but how many red cards can he draw out per game

10 Likes

Edit: Right, Iā€™m adding CM in the list with Bissouma and Berge being heavily linked now and Romano mentioning weā€™ll look elsewhere for a midfielder instead of Ceballos. This also means that we may have more than Ā£100m to play with but no European football could certainly affect our budget negatively.

I feel like we should just take next season as an opportunity to clear out some of the squad and make one or two signings, especially with no European football, and look to try out some of the players weā€™ve sent out on loan

Leno - obviously need to rethink that if he does want out
Ryan

New RB, Cedric

Gabriel, Luiz, Saliba, Mavropanos

Tierney, backup LB

Partey, Xhaka, AMN, Willock, Guendouzi - this one obviously hinges on a new manager giving him a second chance if we sack Arteta

Saka, Smith Rowe, Pepe, Nelson

Aubameyang, Nketiah, Martinelli, Balogun

Sell - Runarsson, Bellerin, Chambers, Holding, Mari, Kolasinac, Elneny, Torreira, Willian and Lacazette - laca probably the most harsh one there as heā€™s been good this season but guys coming into his last year and last chance at clawing some money back for him.

The CBs have had their opportunities for a long while now and none have really made the position their own so time for Saliba and Mavro to get a chance.

Fuck knows how much we could raise from selling that lot, Ā£80-90m maybe?

1 Like

Iā€™d keep Holding as a squad player, canā€™t disagree with the rest.

I would also sell Nketiah while heā€™s young and got time on his contract. Keeping him another year coming off the bench and starting the odd match is just going to run down his value and I canā€™t see him ever being good enough for the first team

Runarsson - Free (or a trivial amount)
Bellerin 25m
Chambers 15m
Holding - would keep
Mari - 10m
Kolasinac 10m? No idea
Elneny 10m
Torreira 15m
Willian - free
Lacazette - 30m
Nketiah - 20m? If Brewsterā€™s worth 25m to a bottom club!

Total of 135m
Never going to happen though sadly.