Transfer Wishlist

I would definitely take Depay on loan until the end of the season. Mutually beneficial as he can use us to engineer a move in the summer.

Depay (loan), Zaha and Caicedo in January please. It isn’t going to be cheap but it is necessary if we want a title charge.

1 Like

Throw Joao Felix in as well. Cheeky six month loan?

1 Like

ezgif-4-3d3a7a7ffd

8 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes it will!

----Saka----Depay/Felix----Mar9----

-----ESR--------Eddie---------Zaha------

Add back Jesus for the business end of the season and we can actually keep up the challenge. Let’s start a campaign to get Zaha in.

Depay on loan to us and Ronaldo on loan to Chelsea would be great.

1 Like

Yep.

2 Likes

Sad to see him on the score sheet. I thought we were getting away for some covert transferring.

1 Like

We’re going to be short upfront and need a top level, PL experienced forward who can get goals and assists, so we should go for Maddison.

Around 50m should do it, especially as we’re the in form team and the most attractive PL club that isn’t called Man City.

Top quality :white_check_mark:

PL experienced :white_check_mark:

Goals :white_check_mark:

Assists :white_check_mark:

Young :white_check_mark:

There’s no downside to signing a player of his quality.

1 Like

That Ounahi lad of Morocco can’t be playing for Angers after this World Cup.

What a player, my god!

You need to remember world cup tax.

Some players play out their skin for their country as its the biggest stage in the world for a footballer

1 Like

Nah, the guy isn’t just showing the energy levels and the passion. The technical of the lad is unreal.
Luis Enrique was right to single him out last time and the lad showed up today again.

You can certainly see there is a baller in there.

1 Like

Now that they’re both out, I have to say Neves and Ricr have been utter shit in this WC.
Expected much, much more from them.

Amrabat is the player people tell me Rice is.

1 Like

Ounahi has fantastic technical ability but he isn’t consistent. He’s been great the last two games but I thought he was hit and miss during the groups.

Hard to see what his ceiling is right now

Surely Amrabat gets a move now? I reckon Fiorentina will want to cash in too. I’m waiting for him to score in this WC btw. Put a cheeky bet on him to do so today against Portugal, the odds were crazy.

Guess I’m in the minority who thinks that Rice has been good? England’s best cm last night.

Regarding our midfield, we need another option in there ASAP. Lokonga isn’t good enough.

In the summer, Bellingham is out of our reach now and appears to be set to join Liverpool. Wonder if we make a play for DeJong. Rabiot looks good in this tournament but is too slow. I really like Sangare from PSV but sure if he has elite potential. Danilo will do for now but he will need blooding on.

Depay and Felix both fit our system but both are too good to bench. Ivan Toney would have been perfect but he’s heading for a lengthy ban. He’s a different type of forward but it’s no secret who I’d like as our forward options.

January - Danilo 25m, Depay (loan) and Zaha 25m.

Summer outs: Soares, Holding, Lokonga, El Nenny, AMN, Pepe and Nelson. 35-40m

Incoming: Norton Cuffy, N’Dicka, DeJong, Mudryk.

1 Like

Felix and Mudryk the bare minimum if we hope to maintain the overall momentum for 2023.

Jesus injury is a hammer blow if we opt against buying a solution. Nketiah isn’t ready to play every minute of the remainder of the season. Whether it’s Felix, Vlahovic, Depay… we need a spear head for Arteta’s system to function properly.

Martinelli and Saka can’t carry the flag for the rest of the season either. They will run out of steam without some serious support especially with ESR out. Mudryk is exactly the type that can provide that.

Partey’s fitness and potential legal situation is always hanging by a thread also. It would be ideal to bolster the depth in the 6 position. Amrabat would be a dream the way he’s been playing.

The club have to decide whether they want to carry out the ambition of winning this league or just settle for a Champions League place. It will take a lot more money than they would have ideally liked but this is the best chance Arsenal could get for a long time. They’re in a great position to attract the right players now. Lets pray they manage to do it.

4 Likes

I’m a fan and totally agree

2 Likes

Jesus is supposed to be back sometime between mid-Feb to early March, its not like he is out for the year. ESR is also entering the mix.

There is no way we are going to sign both Mudryk and Felix in January.

Mudryk, Felix and Cunha would be a great January window. Expensive but great