Tottenham Vs Arsenal (postponed)

It’s true. Everybody literally can’t stand us.

Just wait till we start winning shit again.

4 Likes

AFTV has had a massive part to play in making us seem like a bunch of bellends

9 Likes

Hopefully the day arrives.

1 Like

I always thought the media took a dislike to us during Wenger’s earlier reign when they painted us as a bunch of continental foreigners among the good old British boys club. Loved how they didn’t bat an eye lid at foreign oligarch money coming in and completely redeveloping the English footballing landscape. Cunts.

10 Likes

This, and most of the Arsenal fans on twitter are so annoying even for normal Arsenal fans like myself, most of modern fans create their opinions based on social media

It’s always been one rule for us. Same goes with officiating.

Starts well before that.

Check out the original battle of Old Trafford and the punishments handed out.

The weird thing is that we’re one of the most likeable and hated clubs in the worlds at the same time.

People like seeing us in the mix, appreciate the football we play and our usage of young players but as soon as we start really challenging everything changes.
Every time the club gets momentum people get triggered. They can’t accept little Arsenal daring to be a serious club.

3 Likes

Well you know the saying “the opposite of love IS NOT hatred”… we evoke a lot of emotion and passion.

At least we’re not Spurs who is just an irrelevant laughing stock… or Everton who is just that club that you pat on the head and say “nice job, you got 6th this year! You’re so cute!”

No one likes us we don’t care

2 Likes

Are they just going to ignore our request? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That article seems to say they’ll make the announcement after City-Chelsea concludes.

They’re delaying the decision until they can tell us the request was too close to the match and therefore needs to be played, lol.

New COVID cases too. Inassume will be unavailable v Liverpool?

1 Like

As much as I hate to give these dicks the benefit of the doubt, every other game I’ve paid any attention to being postponed seemed to be at least partly blaming a spike in covid cases, and during a pandemic I think it’s fair for the league to consider postponements.

Ours is the first I’ve noticed that’s blatantly just because we don’t have players and for many reasons that’s our own fault. We’re not even pretending it’s because of covid, so maybe that’s why this one is the one that’s pissed people off.

I’m now firmly in team cancel it and piss them off even more though.

1 Like

Look at Leicester-Everton just a few days ago. I’m not sure Leicester had any Covid cases but they got it called off due to an injury crisis and four lost to afcon.

1 Like

It’s unfair though because Burnley cited their sale of Chris Wood as one of their reasons for postponement and their game got postponed!

I know we’ve all said it for years and I’ve always felt a bit silly and like a conspiracy theorist, but there is absolutely an anti-Arsenal agenda in English football. They love fucking with us at any opportunity and if we don’t get a postponement it’s just even further proof.

1 Like

But the rules about not being able to field a team isn’t a COVID one. It’s been a rule for decades.

So surely it not being COVID related shouldn’t really change the decision?

1 Like

Yeah I know that, but covid is the reason that people have been willing to accept games are worth postponing, and why this has become common (we’ve had AFCON and injuries before in the PL without mass postponements before).

The game should be postponed under the current precedent of these stupid rules, but people weren’t questioning the stupid rules while they thought this was all because of covid.