Tony Adams

Imagine being mad at a celebrity dancing competition :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The whole point of these shows are watching celebrities who can’t dance, dance.

No-one wants to watch Alesha Dixon who made a career of singing and dancing coming on to a dancing show and then surprise surprise being the best one and winning it all anymore.

People want to watch guys like Tony Adams, Dan Walker and Ed Ball make tits of themselves lol

1 Like

I enjoy the outrage. One of my favourite things about the World Cup is obsessive soap fans moaning about Emmerdale being cancelled - “this has ruined my evening. Why can’t the football be on its own sports channel?” These things are always a nice reminder about how many sadder people than me there are in the world :sweat_smile:

1 Like

probably not many

1 Like

:henry:
:chester:

I thought we were friends!

1 Like

meh

1 Like

:joy:.

1 Like

Karen’s… Karen’s everywhere

2 Likes
1 Like

The Sunday show is recorded on Saturday nights

Tony is out :sob:

Cunt show

He was injured, so technically he didn’t get voted off. Though, if he hadn’t withdrawn he likely would have gone anyway.

1 Like

I’ve watched Tony’s route from the start of this series until his last dance yesterday, and I genuinely saw his improvement in the way he moved across the floor and he was a brilliant entertainer.

He was clearly very popular as he was near the bottom of the leaderboard each week, but outlasted several others who received higher scores for their technical content.

Arsenal fans I’m sure played their part in the voting numbers, but out of the whole Strictly viewership I’m sure he connected with many others aswell especially those who love a "journey"contestant, and there’s at least one in every series.

Sad to not see him do a waltz, as his ballroom dances were good (his highest score was his Halloween quickstep) but he kept being given party routines, probably to show him as the “fun” celebrity (which he took well).

But he had a good run…was so proud of him out there and every Arsenal-Strictly fan would likely feel the same

1 Like

Yeah he was up against Tyler who was technically the stronger dancer, and once Tony was in the bottom two against him I could only see it going one way

3 Likes

25 years ago ffs

8 Likes

Disappointing to see Adams part of those in the media already writing off our chances next season

How can anyone make the assertion that these players have peaked??? I don’t get what that’s based on?

3 Likes

Cos all our under 25’s have peaked…such a lazy comment

And the summer window hasn’t banged shut, who knows what recruitment/investment happens.

and why will Saka/Martinelli/Ramsdale/Odegaard/Jesus/White/Gabriel/Zinchenko all suddenly regress next season…