To all men …

Because we just talk about these everyday, right David?? :joy: :joy: :joy:

We had enough practice since our puberty.

Penis, dicks, cocks, balls, shafts, kongs, hard ons, sizes, shapes… we are so educated in this area and not shy to show our expertise.

2 Likes

Ha ha
Until it comes to the drs !

1 Like

so true.

in front of the drs, you can’t bluff

1 Like

My ol’mate had testicular cancer . It was actually his wife who discovered it .
And believe it or not , he had his bollock removed and you would have thought it would be a simple slit in the ball bag and hook it out
Oh no ……!
His cancerous ball was pulled out near his bellybutton!
Again …… that simple check .

2 Likes

wow~~~~

1 Like

My little bit shrunk even more !

well, willing to face and tackle the real problems, is real man.

1 Like

And tears don’t mean weakness either

2 Likes

research saying, it is easy to get mental health issues if we do not release our emotions properly.

our parents, our parents’ parents… on and on, were so wrong to say, boys don’t cry…

1 Like

You think this is appropriate ?

I think it is a praise more than anything?? just my understanding.

1 Like

Only in your world

You can’t call black people “coloured” :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Ashgooner1

People almost demonize the DRE check as well, that puts people off.

I can remember Ricky Gervais making Karl Pilkington go for one. This was purely to show him up and for comedic purposes. It wasn’t something Karl wanted and not something Gervais wanted to have done himself.

It would have just made the watching audience even more put off by Karl’s ordeal (because that’s what it was for him) rather than working to educate the masses.

2 Likes

Such an inspirational thread. I’m inspired.

1 Like

It has to be . It needs to be put ‘out there ‘ no matter how big the man is in stature, mind or finances .
Going to the drs about knobs and
bollocks is good, it’s ok .
Trust me , when I had an infection in one of my nuts there was no one more scared than me.
The first doctor I spoke to was female and she said her husband had the same symptoms and she told me to wear flowered boxer shorts with plenty of ball room !!

2 Likes

I have a friend, who was in his late twenties/early thirties, had rectum cancer…

no joking, and this is serious.

I could care less who demonize me for going for a check up.

2 Likes

This is yet another example of men not getting checked out .
We are all guilty.

1 Like

If this thread saves one member on here then we should all be proud of ourselves and our contributions

2 Likes

well… I scheduled to do a blood test on this Saturday…

somehow, Arsenal’s game started at 4:30am…
then my younger child has a football game at 10:30am…

no way I can have an empty stomach for the whole morning then do the blood test.
So I postpone the blood test to next week.

But then, God knows what will happen next week?
I know my elder child has a hockey scrimmage, and younger child has another football scrimmage, and I haven’t checked Arsenal’s schedule yet…

1 Like