Thread of the Year 2018

toty

• Alexis Sanchez
  • Arsenal vs Tottenham (PL) Dec 2018
  • Arsene Wenger
  • Mikel Arteta
  • Unai Emery

0 voters

Vote for your Thread of the Year from this list of five.

Voted for Arteta thread.
We discussed 100 pages worth on whether he is a good appointment or not with people already making up their mind of him being the next Pep Guardiola or next Andre Villa Boas etc.
And then we end up signing Unai with less than 30 sentences exchanged between us.

1 Like

Emery thread. AC meltdown and people laughing at him was great.

5 Likes

I’ve gone with Arsene Wenger, the thread was the mainstay of the 4.5 years I’ve been on this forum. I wanted to give it one final recognition before it goes off into the wilderness.

2 Likes

Looking like a nice 3 way battle for this one. Might need to treasure that Spurs game more on days like today :sweat_smile:

I think the Emery thread should be taken out of contention for this one now. It’s slowly causing me to lose the will to live :laughing:

2 Likes

The votes from that should all go towards the Arsenal vs Spurs game instead :kos2:

Mysty is leaving it to sadistically torture you Jade! Its because he likes you :giroud:

1 Like

Are you trying to ship me and Jade, Mav? :gunnersaurus:

:henry2:

Not a popular choice but I voted for Sanchez simply because I did enjoy popping back into the thread after his transfer to laugh at him.

A pretty close call throughout the week, but the power shifted towards Arsene in the final few days, to clinch this award from his successor, although I suspected some had wish they hadn’t bothered nominating the Emery thread after this week :joy: Farewell Arsene.

Arsene Wenger 15 votes
Unai Emery 11 votes
Arsenal vs Tottenham (PL) Dec 18 10 votes
Mikel Arteta 3 votes
Alexis Sanchez 2 votes

2 Likes