Thomas Partey (5)

:arteta:

2 Likes

Love watching this guy play, heā€™s a cut above what weā€™ve seen in recent years.

6 Likes

Hopefully nothing serious

1 Like

This. He has to start v Man Utd.

4 Likes

It kills me watching him that we persisted with Xhaka for so long. Guy is lightyears beyond him.

3 Likes

@immisun I understand what u mean but Partey is our first world class player since 2016.

Heā€™s not here anymore mate.

Try here: https://www.forumfb.com/v1907/forum/

10 Likes

^ early contender for post of the year

1 Like

Btw, the closest profile to him we have in the squad is Miguel Azeez. A very green, lesser version.

So if we are to rotate again, manage Parteyā€™s minutes, then we should use him instead of Elnenny.

Azeez-Ceballos works imo.

Please Arteta, letā€™s not wait for covid to do this sensible thing.

2 Likes

Worrying

2 Likes

Please be nothing, he looks every bit a 50 million quid CM itā€™s just his health thatā€™s destroying us.

2 Likes

This could tip me into genocide.

What the hell is going on. He was never injured at Atletico, was he?

4 Likes

Time to introduce Azeez, like I said then.

Barely injured at Atletico which makes it infuriating.

4 Likes

Iā€™d ne slightly concerned if heā€™s not fit for it tbh.

Tbf, heā€™s been racking up games for Atleti the past 3 years. Expected to pick up an injury at some point. Add to that the abrupt change of scenery he had by coming here and his urgency for us to integrate him ASAP. In an ideal world we wouldnā€™t be rushing him into the side but our other midfield options are shit.

Heā€™s in the prime of his career, is supremely talented, very experienced and cost 50 million quid. Trying to consistently start him in football matches isnā€™t ā€œrushing himā€, in my book. We bought him to hit the ground running, this isnā€™t some eighteen year old wonder kid who needs to be slowly introduced and handled with kid gloves.

6 Likes

Didnā€™t he initially pick up his injury while on international duty? We could have handled that better. It was essentially a domino effect of mismanaging the situation. We rushed him against Spurs and then it got worse.
Bodies are bodies. Being supremely talented, very experienced and costing 50 million quid doesnā€™t change that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not happening bruh.