Thomas Partey (5)

4 Likes

Sexy

@1.41 is what I want my CM to do every time.

1 Like

Look at all those forward passes. Arteta must be cringing.

4 Likes

Passed the ball backwards once.

1 Like

Henry, Vieira and Ljungberg spend eight and nine seasons here though. That is not really a short amount of time either.

1 Like

True, didn’t realise Vieira was here for 9 years. Good point.

I can see the banner for his testimonial now. “Xhaka: A decade of incompetence and victimhood”

Meetoo member.

Big Tone and Dave Seaman come to mind who were world class and stayed beyond 10 years

1 Like

You just ruined the entirety of my gag.

1 Like
1 Like

Look at Elneny. :rofl:

4 Likes

More ammo for the ppl who say the best pivot wre have is Partey Ceballos. Ceballos is a more accurate progressive passer than Xhaka, plus the other stuff he can do well like not shit himself under pressure and actually win some challenges and make some interceptions in the midfield. Partey/Ceballos could be a top midfield if they form an understanding.

5 Likes

Great, Emirates Marketing worked.
We are no longer Arsenal in Gabon.

2 Likes

, reminds me of Paddy. The ability to dominate both the boxes

Can not believe we’re more than halfway through the season, and our best two central midfielders have not started a single game together.

3 Likes

Only at Arsenal.

2 Likes

Oh, yes. The pirouette merchant.

3 Likes

Save us Tamarind Parasexual. You will have to carry this team on your back using big strength and Ghanaian battery power.

God willing your legs remain healthy and strong calf muscles take us to the glory of a 9th placed finish.

11 Likes

Writing this as we equalize, but I don’t even care how shit we are its actually a pleasure watching such a good player play for us. Definitely makes it so much less shit to watch when u can see the brilliance of a player like Thomas every week.

1 Like