Thomas Partey (5)

Just another 90 mins logged for Ghana I see.

And yeah you’d think it’s mad but I’m just judging by the history of this… allegations despite creating mayhem on Twitter and here seem to = 0 time missed and Partey dropping MOTM performances.

Soft issue setbacks = minimum 3 weeks out.

2 Likes

Argh 90 minutes

Be thankful, he is never playing any less for Ghana unless injured.

Best you can hope for is that he isn’t injured enough to get hooked from the game.

2 Likes

I’m happy for him a 96th minute winner should keep his morale right up

It wasn’t him who scored!

Oh the way you way phrased that’s how it sounded, that’s why I asked. oh well I’m sure he’ll still be happy with the result.

And the fact that’s he’s uninjured is a fine result for us

5 Likes

I am shocked and appalled that our football players are playing football.

Same reason he’s not in cuffs or a cell dumb fucks (the paper not the charities).

5 Likes

The daily mirror campaign trying to prevent Arsenal from winning the league :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Guy that wrote that is a Newcastle fan, can’t see why he’d have an agenda against us. The editor of the Mirror is a woman though - which is probably why there is a focus on women’s charities here. Women :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It’ll be really interesting to see what happens in the Siggurdsson case.

If it turns out he was misled and there isn’t talk of noncing, I imagine there may be an about turn on this “suspend now, ask questions later” thing football fans have going right now.

Nuke the HQ

1 Like

Is there a small chance this may not actually be Partey?

One of the women allegedly involved named him. Given how much smoke there is around him and this story, it’s not looking good. But innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Because he’s leading our title charge

1 Like
3 Likes

We did well to bring in Jorginho but in the coming summer, I hope we get someone of a similar profile to ensure we don’t find ourselves without Partey.

1 Like

On the bench for their second leg against Angola.

Big W.

Unless he’s carrying a knock and isn’t fit enough, in that case: worried.

Job done…well done to our physio

8 Likes