Thomas Partey (5)

Is that now the fourth one? Remember it was three but then one was dropped because of a timing thing in Ibiza?

Oh this again, here I was worried he’d picked up some soft tissue problem in the lead up to the Ghana game.

1 Like

It’s allegedly a penis problem this time.

2 Likes

This sounds much worse though.

Like all the stuff in July ? That hasn’t seemed to have bothered him.

“According to the Sun, the player is under caution at a police station and has spent hours being quizzed over the latest allegation.”

Didn’t we just see a picture of him in Ghana with the national team and our physio?

Or does this just mean that he’s like “listed”/connected to a specific police station?

1 Like

Seemed like a new development leading to an arrest soon from the headline. Article mentions a July date.

Difficult situation to hope that justice is served and that the player isn’t guilty of such things.

The Met could do with a nice high profile prosecution after the stuff that’s come out about them this week.

The article said all this happened in February. It does not say that he was arrested for this, just interviewed.

When Partey missed that time with a knock I wonder whether he was actually away from the club for a bit due to this situation.

10 Likes

Or when he was not seen at the team hotel before the Man City game only to turn up at the hotel a few hours later. Partey did miss the Aston Villa match which was a few days later

2 Likes

That’s just bad journalism by the Daily Mail (shock I know). The actual Sun article says that he spent hours at the police station following the allegation, which was in February.

2 Likes

I said this at the time, remember saying I hope it’s not because they’ve found something

3 Likes

Terribly written article.

A Premier League footballer who travelled with his international side to the 2022 World Cup in Qatar is being questioned after a woman spoke out against him in relation to a sex attack.

It then goes on to rehash stuff already reported ages ago…

If he is being questioned, then he is being questioned outside of the UK since we saw photos of him and his physio…

As for the Sun article, it is equally flakey and doesn’t really say when he was quizzed for hours, only that a supposed attack happened in February last year.

It’s mad how we’d rather the allegations than an injury lol

5 Likes

Ghana are about to do me out of ÂŁ95. Shit bastards.

96th minute winner. Partey for president.

Really lol? Is the new Arsenal DNA late winners