Thomas Partey (5)

Don’t they usually extend it to allow the people bringing the case forward to get more evidence to support they claim, if there isn’t the case would be dropped.

Edit: Just checked it can be requested 2 more times and nothing beyond 9 months in total since the original bail date (November)

Had a weird performance today, didn’t he?

The first time I’ve seen him clock the boos coming his way and it did affect him a bit early on.
Felt like it was gonna be one of those games after his second fuck up and as I was thinking it he sends that ball to Saka which opened the score.

On another day he could’ve scored the goal of the season too with that missile that hit the post.

Anyway, massive credit to Xhaka for covering Partey when the odd mistake happened and picking him up.

My God, I wish that volley was a few inches to the left, it really would have been one for the ages.

13 Likes

My commentator was left speechless when it happened. Stuttered finding his rhythm back after it.

1 Like

You’d think they would learn from the first game that you don’t let the guy shoot.

1 Like

I wish that shot went in, the power it was fucking hit with was insane.

Imagine 2 worldies against spurs in the same season.

5 Likes

The boos did rattle him in the first half. He was 90% brilliant and 10% shocking. Absolutely bossed it today. What a, player.

3 Likes

Personally don’t think the boos did fuck all, he had a couple of sloppy passes that could happen to anyone…

Overall very good again, top 3 DM in world football currently…

13 Likes

He’s unbelievably good.

If we want to win the title, he needs to be present for 95% of our games.

What a player.

8 Likes

I think the big thing now is when you’re playing like this, winning like we are. Players want to be available to play. Outside literally needing surgery like Jesus I just don’t see that culture of sitting down and giving up anymore. We saw it so often in the late Wenger era.

It really helps that everyone just wants to be out there, enjoying their football and winning games.

People always say a big part of a title run is is keeping your first 11 fit, and that’s true. What people don’t talk about is how the momentum and morale carries players through little knocks and niggles that might keep them out during an off season.

I mean look at Chelsea. Do they have even any fit players left the cunts

15 Likes

Yeah it’s so clear that none of them have any eagerness to get on the pitch

7 Likes

even their new signing dont look too enthralled at being there and he aint kicked a ball yet.

Remember when we used to dread a Partey shot

12 Likes

ohhhh if only that went in

Ridiculous

5 Likes

Martinelli doesn’t get enough love for that insane flick for Eddie to head.

Reminds me of Eduardo’s goal against Burnley.

3 Likes

He ain’t slick. That’s a bloody miskick and you can’t tell me otherwise. :rofl:

Your hate for Martinelli is real! lol

I’m probably one of his biggest fans so, nah.
I just have high expectations of hin and like to call out when he’s underperforming.

Im joking fella

Seen you writing a fair bit about how bad he has been in recent games and then saying its a miskick :wenger:

1 Like