Thomas Partey (5)

Rodri is surrounded by world class players whist Partey has to deal with kids

Rodri was probably their best player last season for the entirety of the campaign, to keep it real he was the only one barring perhaps KDB whoā€™s form never wavered and he was instrumental in them winning the title by scoring one of the goals that sealed it.

He was phenomenal last season.

2 Likes

Partey is god

Iā€™d say Fabinho is the best, Casemeiro (pre United), Rodri and Veratti (arguably not a DM) are up there as well.

Iā€™m a big Partey fan though.

Iā€™m with that as only God is above Jesus

1 Like

Nah man Fabinho is finished. Brighton walked passed him numerous times yesterday.

A few of my Liverpool mates have said he has been poor this season, I wonder what it is ? As heā€™s still only 29 so shouldnā€™t be an age thing.

1 Like

The thought of Partey overtaking him has crushed him

3 Likes

Basically all that teams mentally fucked at the moment after last seasons efforts.
Theyā€™ll be in the mix for a top 4 spot in the end of the season but I doubt a title challenge is on.

1 Like

Rodri is quite easily better than Partey. An excellent player.

1 Like

If he starts to utilize this crisp whipped curvy shot from time to time he will elevate himself to world class level. His defending and passing is already on an elite level.

Rodri is very good, but he has been playing in a much better side the last couple of years, so judging him becomes very hard. I would take Partey atm just for his long fast spider legs.

Rodri always plays 30+ league games a season. Thatā€™s what Partey should be aiming for.

1 Like

Fabinho hasnā€™t been the best for a while now if ever and Iā€™m leaning never

@Stroller: does seem like burnout, I thought theyā€™d have a drop off this season just didnā€™t think itā€™d be this big

2 Likes

Rodri is clearly top level because heā€™s one of the few players that Guardiola doesnā€™t rotate very often. But, as good as he is, would he be able to make the same difference to our team as Partey does?

Yeah, Fabinho isnā€™t class. Just a dirty player who gets away with so many fouls because he plays for Liverpool. Heā€™s up there with Mctimonay and Fletcher with the amount of fouls he gets away with without receiving any cards.

1 Like

Rodriā€™s so good Pep left him out of the CL final :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nah Rodri is a don, best in the world at what he does.

Partey has a very similar skillset but injured too much to be in the equation. Rodri is clear.

Fabinho has fallen off big time this season, but he was sensational for 2+ years excluding this season. He was right up there for a long time, still is a top player tbh, just going through a slump like all the key players at Liverpool right now.

2 Likes

No word yet on when the extension goes until.

Iā€™m assuming this at least guarantees heā€™ll play through the World Cup so if he gets charged and suspended in December/January then we can at least quickly buy a replacement.

2 Likes

Is it normal for bail to get extended twice or is that a ā€œthis is very badā€ type thing?

I donā€™t know the UK legal system but Greenwood is still on bail eight months after his arrest and Bissouma kept having bail extended until they finally dropped the case about 9 months after the original arrest so it seems common in these situations.

1 Like