Thomas Partey (5)

Quiz master: What’s the capital of France ?
Wayne Rooney: F

8 Likes

Not sure if that’s real or not which says it all. :rofl:

I wasn’t very good in school. A teacher asked me to name a subject I wasn’t good at beginning with the letter M. I said ‘spelling’.

5 Likes

I made the mistake of posting on Reddit that maybe we should let due process run it’s course and let the police do the investigative work and got called a rape apologist lol

19 Likes

Yep, that sounds like the internet :joy:

2 Likes

Try Facebook

And people still recommend Reddit to me like it is a normal platform

3 Likes

The content is good and the interest specific/hobby specific sub-reddits tend to be very good but the wider mainstream sub-reddits are basically a visualised form of cancer.

/r/soccer is particularly awful but it’s great for news and updates etc

2 Likes

@Castiel

5 Likes

Yeah their niche hobby sub reddits are particularly good. But the rest of reddit is a cesspool of woke progressives or aggressive bigots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah well @Castiel isn’t a normal person, so understandable :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, the non-hobbyist areas of Reddit are strictly binary. You’re either totally against something or totally, 100%, irrefutably in favour of it and you can’t change your position ever.

RIP Subtle nuance & Thoughtfulness.

2 Likes

Yeh this is exactly it, anyone who can’t tolerate using reddit, simply doesn’t know how to cater it to their needs although it takes a lot of refinement to get it somewhat tolerable. Gaming, film, literature etc subbreddits have some of the best communities you’re going to find online. It’s not like twitter in that regard which is just a free for all of uncultured heathens. It’s also pretty good for getting unfiltered news on things like the economy if you follow the right sections. Ie not WSB’s lmao, though it has it’s appeal at times too.

However saying that R/soccer is irredeemable, essentially it’s twitter footballs disjointed inbred cousin.

In general though I can appreciate why people don’t want to take the time to filter it to their likings, as overall the larger scale userbase on the main pages is essentially what’s wrong with our generation.

I regret unmuting this thread, feel dirty sticking up for any kind of modern social media platform.

2 Likes

I absolutely love the bodybuilding section of Reddit. The only good place on the internet for bodybuilding discussion.

2 Likes

Vince McMahon that you?

1 Like

/r/cope :joy:

Yeh that’s not quite right. You should check it out though, I’m sure they have an r/ronaldogang sub-reddit. In fact that’s essentially just r/soccer in a nutshell lmao

Can we just get this thread back to talking about one of our players being a sexual predator. All this shit talk of Reddit and Twitter is making me feel dirty

1 Like

9 Likes

Let’s all of OA sign up to it now. I’ll give it a week to live, maximum.

1 Like

No love for bodybuilding.com ?