Thomas Partey (5)

Are we still gonna play him in the pl do you guys think?

We should no charges against him

5 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

Sure itā€™s been announced heā€™ll still be picked

Yeah if we were gonna drop him we would have by now. No point playing him as part of stonewall XI in all of our pre/season to drop him for Elneny and go into the season unprepared

1 Like

Yeah agreed. Just wonder how realistic that is

As people have said itā€™s all about the sponsors. Right or wrong.

If heā€™s playing the Emirates cup then that says it all

1 Like

We really canā€™t lose Partey.
we will be back to square one if we lose him.

Drag the legal proceedings till the next season Partey

1 Like

I see there the alleged victim is having another twitter dump

Didnā€™t she quit social media 5th time a few hours ago?

Sheā€™s clearly unstable. Somebody needs to get ahold of her and advise her to just stop. She probably ruined the other cases too.
The more she talks, the more holes and inconsistencies she adds to her story, the more people dig into her and find some weird shit she said in the past.

1 Like

Alrightā€¦everyone knows who she is. If you want to follow her on Twitter off ye go. Nothing to be gained from posting them here anymore.

2 Likes

Sheā€™ll be having them more and more as this man continues to drop MOTM performances.

2 Likes

Partey should be putting in top performances, heā€™s a 45m signing with Champions League pedigree.

Hereā€™s hoping to him actually playing a good amount of games this year.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the key, we need 30 + league games out of this bloke.

3 Likes

Friendly reminder that Thomas Partey is world-class.
Itā€™s insane how calmly he gets out of overwhelming pressing, progresses the ball and transitions us from defence to attack.

One of the best midfielders Iā€™ve seen in the PL.

4 Likes

Definitely feel like this type of performance from him doesnā€™t get enough plaudits. He was a calming presence and never really looked flustered. His defensive work was important too.

5 Likes

I think boos did affect his game a little in first 15 mins

2 Likes

He was fantastic, barely put a foot wrong, we seriously canā€™t afford to lose him for any decent period of time.

2 Likes

The danish commentators said he was absolutely shite and called him out all game. I guess the constant abuse he got by the crowd affected their judgement.

I disagree with the Danish commentatorsā€¦had one or two moments but overall he was greatā€¦did the job we need him to