Thomas Partey (5)

Would rather this break now, instead of in October.

I mean in terms of the things people say about him. Twitter is a cesspit but lot of tweets about him rotting and being an awful person and all this shit. But he hasnā€™t actually been convicted of doing anything right now and anybody can be arrested off the back of an allegation.

With regards to the latter point the crimes Greenwood and Gylfi were arrested for are both very serious offences whereas Bissouma (whilst massively inappropriate and a cunt thing to do) wasnā€™t arrested for rape or for battering his partner

1 Like

Ahh ok so it really just depends on the severity of the act - what was it Bissouma got done for again? Waving his dick around with another guy or something like that?

ā€œCurrentlyā€

Lol wow. Wut?

Did he travel with the squad?

Yh but didnā€™t the article say the person in question was arrested at his mansion last night? Wouldnā€™t that rule him out

So thatā€™s it, then. Not Partey.

Media sure made it sound like him, Iā€™m sure they preyed on it.

I hope this is the case. That they kept it anonymous to get more clicks and traction of their story, even if the person in question is not as big a star as first though

Hopefully. Just think itā€™s interesting phrasing.

I see. So you think they were done questioning him and he fled to Germany?

Unless Partey is fairly clear of the allegations, I canā€™t see how the club would allow him to join up with the team.

I donā€™t think anything. Wheatley is reporting what he does know and doing so very carefully. Correctly so.

If he was arrested 3am for questioning on Monday morning I doubt heā€™d be with the Arsenal squad flying to Germany later that morning so he must be in the clear

2 Likes

Found this interesting from Lippy.

I canā€™t imagine Chris lying about this or putting this out there with the risk of damaging his reputation.

If those reports are accurate, then it does seem unlikely that it is Partey.

SIUUUUUU

Gonna wait before letting the relief set in, surely he wouldnā€™t tweet that even if Partey had been arrested and subsequently released? Would be proper shit stirring to do so.

Especially after announcing his new job.
Way to start that journey.

1 Like

Thank fuck for that.

What are the chances itā€™s a spurs player ???

The fact that most of us are relieved kinda validates @JakeyBoyā€™s point.