Things You Want, but Can't Afford

Necessities

• extra row of seats
  • leather because I currently drive a toyota and the cloth seats are seriously uncomfortable
  • running boards for short people
  • size to haul the entire family including the soon to be grand parents—this is the big one
  • value retention—Toyota is great about this

Unnecessary Extras

• brand :roll_eyes:
  • luxury brand perks like free carwash, free valet in many locations, free cookies and coffee while you wait for service
  • push button start
  • built in navigation with personal assistant
1 Like

I never know Lexus can give people this… haha

1 Like

Niiiice.

My girlfriends parents have a forerunner and a land cruiser and they fucking love those things. They’ve had a bunch of other cars, but their Toyotas are the only ones that always make the cut.

Can’t speak for the Lexus, but the forerunner is a fantastic car and such a comfortable and practical ride for the passengers.

1 Like

Jadon Sancho and Erling Bratwurst Haaland :cry:

2 Likes

I love Toyotas man especially the SUVs and trucks. Solid and they last long without constant maintenance.

My buddy who’s obsessed with “buying American” ended up trading for his crappy chevy truck for a Tacoma TRD. It’s a thing of beauty :bergkamp2:

4 Likes

I’ve gotta say go for the Forerunner, never mind the Lexus. Go for the classic man.

1 Like

a life and some friends

3 Likes

A big waterfront house on Puget Sound. I’d like the boys to have their own rooms, the wife to have her own office, and I’d like a woodshop. We stayed in a waterfront house on Orcas Island for vacation in March and we saw porpoise, orcas, seals, and sea otters. I could live like that.

9 Likes

A lighthouse

3 Likes

This is attainable mate. One you can secure. Your very well liked on here. Don’t see why you can’t transform that outside.

5 Likes

Lemmy would be proud of of this level of encouragement and support.

3 Likes

Would you live in it???

I’d want to be able to pay for college for Maddie and Turk (that’s our placeholder name for Baby Girl 2 since she’s due on Thanksgiving) so they can live without crushing student debt. We’ll just never be able to afford that though.

1 Like

It’d be mine only. A retreat from everything and everyone and I’d be turning the bloody light off.:wink:

2 Likes

Lighthouses are scary. They always appear in horror films.

4 Likes

I can’t imagine they’re warm or comfortable

Oooooh. That sounds tempting. Maybe I’d vote for that too. Or a nice sensible one bedroom flat in London where I could jet in and out to run in the city, go to matches and smash spicy curries before returning to the States. Such a life is not attainable for government cogs though. :sleepy:

2 Likes

Wreckers are just as bad as pirates.

1 Like

I love my lexus . Fabulous fabulous cars

2 Likes

Which model do you have?

Good health. Priceless.

1 Like