Things you love

Oh man that sounds incredible lol. But I’m married to the LIDL cookies right now so next Saturday it’s looking like I’m gonna scoop 8 of them (4 triple chocolate and 4 milk chocolate) and probably get a stack of pancakes from somewhere decent.

3 Likes

Legit though, does eating that much refined sugar in one go not make you feel sick?

Not when you starve youself from the beautiful sugary foods and eat rice and chicken everyday.

1 Like

Bro when you spend every day eating chicken, rice and spinach. Egg whites and oats and you drink your protein shakes with unsweetened almond milk - the last thing that cookie does it make me feel sick.

It makes me feel alive.

7 Likes

Definitely need to email lidl with that post, I’m sure they would appreciate that written on their cookie packets hahahaha

1 Like

On Saturday me and my pal ordered the AJ fight and got in a shit load of McD’s cos we were blazed. My personal order was a double cheeseburger, a fillet o fish, large fries, twenty nuggets.

The problem is that I do zero exercise and do not have a strict diet. This was not a cheat day.

That was on Saturday and I’m still not shitting right.

10 Likes

God man I love ordering too many chicken nuggets, goes from complete bliss to misery in a couple of minutes.

2 Likes

Be the diet coke that.

2 Likes

Went for a quick business trip to Brussels last week. Ate my bodyweight in waffles there, I can’t get enough of them

4 Likes

Anyone big on mincepies this time of the year? I think Morrisons won the vote of confidence last year for me, I’ve not been into one so far this year so have delved into the Torymarket and oh my, what a corker these are.

The Heston mince pies are sensational mon.

3 Likes

Yeah for sure man. I also quite like the Sainsbury’s standard brand ones. I’ll give the Heston ones a go! Got a Waitrose right next to my office

1 Like

Probably because in two minutes they’ve gone stone cold.

Hearing that John Fruciante had rejoined RHCP

3 Likes

Merry Christmas OA

6 Likes

The only genuine excuse.

2 Likes

Saturday can only mean one thing…

7 Likes

I’d definitely be grabbing one of those pizza breads for the walk home. Mans needs his energy if he’s gonna make it all the way home to eat his cookies.

2 Likes

Haha I don’t tough any of the savoury stuff so I can’t even tell you if it’s good.

Definitely going to be a Dominos or Papa Johns today though…

Your lidl is fucking amazing, mine always has 1 dead cookie left…wow :wink: haha

Made me hungry now.

Love a mulled wine

3 Likes