Things You Didn't Know?

Thought this might be a good idea for a thread of random things you didn’t know… Maybe :sweat_smile:

I genuinely didn’t know until today, that Pakistan has a population of 216m people, always thought it was around the 40 mark so way off the scale and quite surprised to find out the truth :rofl:

6 Likes

Nigeria consumes more Guinness than any other country in the world.

3 Likes

The other day I watched Tomorrow Never Dies and discovered that Gerard Butler is in it

1 Like

Wait what?

Let me guess, is he one of the officers on board that stealth ship Jonathan Pryce uses to blow up the Royal Navy frigate?

Nope. He’s on the HMS Devonshire, the ship that’s sunk by Carver to spark everything.

1 Like

Used too be Wenger got in every thread. Now it’s James Bond .
Maybe Weng could be the next Bond.

2 Likes

Would make a brilliant bond, the suave fucker :grin:

2 Likes

Russian President Boris Yeltsin once got so drunk at a state dinner that he drummed on Kyrgyzstan President Askar Akayev’s bald head, using dinner spoons.

6 Likes

Norman Rossington is the only performer to appear in a Beatles film and Elvis film.

1 Like

I also think that an actor called Victor Spinetti was also in films with these artists!

He done 2 Beatles films but not Elvis.

There is a disorder resulting from a brain detoriation wherein the patient feels compelled to paint intricate patterns all the time.

Arsenal4thetreble is actually an actor like troopz

1 Like

He was in an Elvis movie which was called Double Trouble, from 1967…

Victor is also the only actor to appear in three Beatles films.

Calum you just created OAnon.

About time we had our own conspiracy theory.

3 Likes

I’ve only just realised that Elizabeth Olsen is Mary Kate and Ashley’s sister :facepalm:

1 Like

What?!

How did this come about? Have you been watching WandaVision?

Of the 55 nations in UEFA Liechtenstein is the only country that doesn’t have a League.
They have one team that competes in the swiss second division.
They get a Europa place by a domestic cup competition which this team FC Vaduz usually win.

5 Likes

I have been watching Wandavision, its great.

Other half casually mentioned the relation and she was very surprised I hadn’t made the connection. I explained it away by saying I probably hadn’t thought once about the Olsen twins in at least a decade so why would I connect it lol

1 Like

:joy: that’s fair enough

Elizabeth Olsen is currently my biggest celebrity crush.

That episode where it was set in the 80s, oh my god I love her with that hair and dungarees :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like