The weather

Wonder what the street value on that powder is :nose:t3:

What temperatures you got up there? I’m just about to go for a run in -4

4 Likes

3 Likes

For me where I am it it was feels like -10 when I woke up this morning

3 Likes

Plenty of buckling rails and track line faults that look like that of a snake in the really hot weather mate, much to the frustration of the general public as they let their discontent known towards the Metropolitan Melbourne rail network.

2 Likes

Fuck me, I thought minus 4 was pretty nippy this morning. Seen any white walkers out above the wall?

1 Like

Meh, just spray it down with some water.

1 Like

Ever seen this on your inspections @Aussiegooner? :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Makes it sound like the train froze mid-travel lol. Guess what, when it’s cold things freeze.

1 Like

I don’t get it. Got to say I haven’t seen that problem here.

1 Like

I always find it funny how Britain collapses with a tiny bit of snow, yet Canada carry on through fucking month long blizzards.

1 Like
1 Like

I’d say this is my favourite time of year. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just about to come into spring and when you wake up its daylight and the sun is out and you notice the days are getting longer. Was 6pm before it got dark here yesterday as well

#winterhasfuckedoff :grin:

3 Likes

After temps. in the -40 range for two weeks, we’re now in low plus numbers the last few days. Such a relief. Not saying there won’t be a relapse, but it’s looking a lot more spring-like.

3 Likes

It’s so sunny and nice today…Luuuuuurve it

Lifts my mood so much, not long until we can go out and do stuff and live life again.

5 Likes

This must be what it feels like to leave prison but without committing a crime. :joy:

3 Likes

At the moment it’s -17 and windchill taking it to -27. Still, things are looking up.

2 Likes

Nice day to go for a walk today. Hope it picks up and we have a nice and warm spring.

I’m praying for a hot summer this year, would love non stop sun on our re entry to the world.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to start cycling again.

1 Like

Beautiful weather today. Almost summer like. Got the garden done and taken my boys down the park as it was too good to waste sat indoors doing home schooling after the last couple of months we’ve had.

1 Like