The Conservative Party

Said it before but this country is fucked. Rough few years ahead for a fast fading giant.

1 Like

I won’t go into “decline” or whatever, but when I saw muppets boasting about Harry’s wedding and how the world was apparently watching as if it symbolised Brirain at the centre of the world I didn’t know whether to laugh or pity the foolish serfs.

1 Like
2 Likes

Such a bad sip as well, didn’t even go for it

1 Like

This is really sad

3 Likes

Expected by anyone who has been to a Universal Credit health assessment building. One of the saddest experiences I’ve had.

How did he lose his job?

Horrible bastard he is

This stuff about Tories being out of touch Toffs is out of date anyway. Most of the opposition front benches have property assets in the millions and send their kids to private schools. There really is little difference between Tory, Labour, and Lib front benches on this sort of thing.

3 Likes

No it isn’t, and just because opposition might have a few of similar ilk doesn’t change that

Tribal politics is boring. It’s about Main Street vs. Big Banks & Multinationals. Find the politicians authentically serving Main Street and not special interests, because there are few if any within the LibLabCon “Common Purpose” construct. Both Neocons and Neolibs have to be rejected.

3 Likes

How do you define “main street”?

I guess aspiring classes. Blue collar and middle class seeking upwards mobility, not seeing their lifestyles crushed by less and less money left over from their earnings after taxes, bills, cost of living, etc.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Very weird social media. Not sure what the intention of this was, if there was any thinking that went into it.

You genuinely wouldn’t think she was a direct descendent of immigrants herself.

2 Likes

She’s as good an example of any as to why the human race is full of greedy and selfish people out for self preservation and nothing more.

Her family and her benefited greatly from being able to set up home in a country with greater opportunity and potential and one that offered a better standard of life.

Yet in the same breath she wants to prevent people, many of whom are coming from greater desperation than her family ever did, from coming to the UK in search of a better life.

3 Likes