The UK Conservative Party

Jesus Christ. Please make her stop. (Actually, don’t :grin: )

I think it’s quite sweet. Reminds me of my mum trying to be cool :slight_smile:

Why do politicians and members of the royal family do things like this?

Don’t they realise that these clips will be shown regularly on programmes like Have I Got News For You and Mock The Week, and they will be constantly ridiculed by it.

All this proves is the stupidity of these people, thinking that it in some way enhances the standing with the public.

If you watch this clip with the sound turned down, and you didn’t know who she was, she looks like an adult with special needs who has wandered onto a scout camp.

Maybe she doesn’t care that she’ll be ridiculed :slight_smile:

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

I don’t think she gives a fuck. And neither would I.

I can’t fucking stand Theresa May, like I really fucking hate her and her party. But half of me rates her for trying to throw some shapes even though she clearly can’t dance.

Which I’m thinking is exactly why she’s willing to participate even though she knows she’s an awful dancer.

It would have reflected worse on her if they wanted her to dance and she said May don’t dance.

Appearing more like a human will never do her any harm.

I really think the Tories need to pay more attention to IHRA, maybe then they’d think twice before taking the disgraceful decision to support Orban and Fidesz

Theresa%20May%20Orban%20Anti-semitsm

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/13/tory-meps-orban-hungary-britain