The Conservative Party

Wow it’s legit :poldi:

How could she possibly do anything?

She’s well and truly cemented herself as Theresa May’s government’s mouthpiece. There’s no way she can just step away and act like she wasn’t part of it, even if all she did was read their bollocks out loud.

She had her chance. She should have fought the last leadership election. Once the vote went to regular members I think she would have won them round.

Pretty much jumping the sinking ship right at the last second just so she can run for PM and pretend that she had nothing to do with the shambles

Stepping down on the 7th June.

:smile:

We’re really going to get PM Boris Johnson, aren’t we?

Christ.

A couple of years ago I said we could have Trump as President and Johnson as Prime Minister at the same time.
That is looking quite likely now.
What a joke the great voting public are.

1 Like

We need independence sharp :joy: Boris as PM no thanks

1 Like

https://twitter.com/outofcontextars/status/1131899850755399680?s=19

:hipster:

6 Likes
4 Likes

1 Like

wow is it the 90s again john major as prime minister an arsenal playing in a banana kit

1 Like

I just have this suspicion that Johnson is going to find some reason not to run again. I don’t think he wants the job under these circumstances.

IMG-20190525-WA0004

1 Like

Limmy’s at it again @Electrifying haha

4 Likes

@shamrockgooner

I agree with this, the only way for the Tories to win support back from their hardcore base is to now go full steam ahead for no-deal.

Remember, this is a sizeable portion of their base, it’s what won them the majority in 2015 too.

Let’s see what happens.

There wont even be time for a GE, at least not before we crash out on Oct 31st. They have their summer break coming up, and then we’re into conference season.

There’s another way of looking at it…

And this is a little over a third of voters. The last ge had almost 70% turnout and my prediction would be that will increase next time.

1 Like

So why are the Brexit party even running to be MEP’s? I thought their whole schtick was to get away from Europe.

I read one tweet asking “will this be like the way Sinn Fein don’t take their seats in Westminster” :smile: