U.S. Politics

Please Warren please god.

Biden looks like he will annihilate trump in this election and you might as well get someone to energise the base especially with the protests, and play into the mood.

Some big progressive wins in house primaries recently as well e.g. Charles Booker I think?

Despite her colour and that she’s a woman, Kamala’s record as California AG is a bad look.

It’ll probably be Kamala but I guess it could be a lot worse.

1 Like

It’s looking good for Biden tbh, but I have a feeling it may change when it comes to the election itself. Is he strong enough to take on Trump?

I will say there’s alot of genuine concern about Trump’s chances from republican/rightwingers. Trump’s recent alarmism on mail in voting is having a serious affect on GOP forecasts on turnout nationwide

There’s a sense that he failed to capitalise on the Law and Order angle in response to the recent distress and Trump’s attacks on Biden aren’t cutting.

Keeping things relatively low key and being selective with his battles is a winning strategy at the moment for Biden but that could change

By the way, I actually would have loved Cory Booker in as VP.

1 Like

His priorities on animal rights are bang on despite everything else, and this is an issue that has huge ramifications.

I hope he can successfully lobby any government for regulation on factory farming

1 Like

It’s hard to argue that Biden inspires little to no enthusiasm especially in Bernie supporters who may still feel a sense of disillusionment about the entire Democratic party. My view is that Biden is the weaker of two enemies. In a battle for substantive policy reform–medicare for all, federal right for collective bargaining, living wage, etc.–Biden is a President that can be pulled to those policy positions.

To me that’s the best proposition to get me out to vote for an otherwise typical corporate democrat.

:face_vomiting:

That cabinet

2 Likes

Wtf :rofl:. He should stick to writing horror fiction.

That is horror in that picture.

Oprah Winfrey in government :facepalm:

Jeff Bezos :facepalm:

3 Likes

True lol

Tell you what’s even more fucking horrifying, Kanye fucking West looking at being president. I mean, FFS!

America really is like a Hollywood film. First Trump now Kanye West wanting to become President of the most powerful country in the world :unamused:

A favourite american term is ‘going to hell in a handbasket’. One fucked up country at the moment.

1 Like

I just wish we would get an actual intelligent person running as a 3rd party instead of a sideshow circus act. In fact I wish we could just get a non corrupt lifetime politician/good human being running for president in the first place.

1 Like

America really is trolling the world right now.

Everybody intelligent knows how futile that is as long as you have the EC.

And even if you try you get shouted at by members of the other 2 parties.

1 Like

That’s a neo-lib wet dream of a cabinet. Jeff Bezos :facepalm:

He should be nowhere near government.

@BigWeng_4LYFE the US system is set up to only allow for two parties. I did my thesis in college on that. It’s a joke.

1 Like

Seems like Kayne got free global press coverage for some unreleased album.

1 Like

Libruls. What a bunch of dicks.