U.S. Politics

What’s up with some malfunctions? Trump trying to stop liberals from voting?

Yes. Trump has personally coded the machines to fail.

2 Likes

Malfunction implies that it’s not functioning exactly as intended.

1 Like

Come on man!

Republicans staying in control of the house would be crazy unlikely surely!

Dems have a chance at getting into numerous governor mansions, just in time for redistricting right?

Time to then unsuppress these voters and maybe suppress the rural yokels who have way too much of a say for how many of them there are.

One thing I will say is that the Dems really need to not take the Latino vote for granted, that could properly fuck them.

Yep, fucking redneck farmers.

disgrace. If dems could somehow get Kemp the fuck out, it would be a great thing.

1 Like

Kemp is a typical cocky southern cunt. He must get kicked out of the office.

If the outlets and people you listen say one thing in favour I of want you believe, we all know that your more likely to support whether you are left or right; the information is congruent with your world view, you want it to happen this leaving very little room for doubt.

What said wasn’t wrong at all.

This shit right here.

Muricans ( <3 ) , is there any election online live coverage that you prefer/would recommend watching? Otherwise I’m on the CNN right now, it’s alright from what I can tell.

CNN is shit. Explosions and drama over nothing. Best place to keep in the know ironically might be the BBC.

I’ll be following on the Intercept

3 Likes

But on CNN every observation comes with hectic sound effects and maybe even a dramatic zoom-in once in a while, it enhances my consumer experience that I enjoy from the comfort of my home. No but jokes aside, there is something about listening to their discussions, the inside perspective or w/e. I want to know what Americans think about the whole thing.

When are we expected to hear the first meaningful voting results?

Depends where you are in the world. In the UK, probably around early/mid morning. Oh, here ya go:

Pretty much forecasted at this point the dems took enough seats in the house to swap it. They still control the senate tho. Is it a big shock? Not really considering the incumbents usually lose after 8 years, and the 8 years are up for the republicans.

A bit expected. The Dems have lost all the toss-up seats though. Trump can be satisfied in the end.

No he won’t be, now if the dems are unified they can block anything he wants to do by denying him funding. They can also start a bunch of investigations into any wrong doing Trump may have committed.

1 Like

Yup, his tax returns that he’s repeatedly refused to disclose will be high on the Dems’ list of to-do’s. Trump meltdown incoming.

1 Like

Apparently they’ve already started on that

1 Like