Transfer Wishlist

Depends on what his relationship with Mikel looks like. Laporte lost his spot in the starting XI.
It’s all about presenting him the right project. Platform is there for him.

Plus, I have a feeling City would be more willing to sell to Arsenal rather than Chelsea or Man Utd who may be interested, for obvious reasons. :grimacing:

For what is worth, I wouldn’t go for him.

1 Like

Amazing that’s a fans dream window, that is my idea of an absolutely bare minimum window with no marquee signing.

2 Likes

I’m more confused after reading that supposed explanation you fucking numpty.

4 Likes

I’m on my knees. Get him a private island, just get him here, I beg.

If he leaves he will have a bunch of interested clubs and no way we top that list.

High chance of Chelsea or United sadly.

Utd want a younger profile for CB.
Chelsea maybe? I’m not entirely sure what their plans are for the summer apart from striker. Apparently they’re in for a GK and a RWB/RM. :man_shrugging:

I wonder if Varane is also the right profile for them. Azpi, Thiago Silva and Rudiger aren’t exactly young. There are quite a lot of promising CBs available too.

If United want a CB, this vile club should swap Saliba with Maguire.

Arteta loves his average English CBs that are good corporate bootlickers and United get an actual good defender.

1 Like

Man Utd’s are pretty shit without Maguire to be fair.
He’s pretty underrated. Although, that’s what you get for the fee he went for.

Interesting thread. Be on the lookout for some of the names in there. Mikel seems to be keeping up with La Liga so it’s very likely the Xhaka/Ceballos replacement is in here.

It’s Joan innit?

1 Like

Either him or Merino is my guess.

Jordan aka the right-footed, Spanish Xhaka?

Not for me.

Hahah, Jordan is weird mix of Xhaka and Ceballos.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind Merino. I think he fits the profile that complements Partey the best. He’s very similar to Saul who was my ideal target.

1 Like

Jesus could you get worse than a mix of Dani and Xhaka.

9 Likes

Joan Jordan is really good, comparing him to Xhaka is a horrible insult, I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

Prepare for us to raid Sociedad. That third blue kit looks fitting now.
Isak, Merino, Odegaard(2019-2020), hell we may even get Monreal back to cover Tierney. :rofl:

Not sure tbh, every long ball he pings, he has about 10m of space around him. Merino, in comparison, looks way more nimble footed under pressure and looks to have an eye for the right pass.

Think I’m done with these long ball merchants and want a team padded with close-knit technical wizards instead.

3 Likes

Who would be your pick?

• Bernardo Silva
  • Martin Odegaard
  • Houssem Aouar
  • Julian Brandt
  • Nabil Fekir

0 voters

Edit: Sorry, made the votes public and the votes were reset.

So he’s an idiot with a big ego who can’t run and can only play if he has ten minutes to pick a pass?

1 Like

Bernardo, all day, every day. Didn’t have to think on that one for too long at all.

I’m bracing myself for Coutinho on loan though.

1 Like