Scum

Worthless club.

2 Likes

i like how you posted this like it is some sort of surprise to you, havent they always been thisā€¦you just waking up to this fact?

Of course not, but yesterday just enforced that fact. They are just taking up space, when you need them to come through they shit the bed.

5 Likes

Tottenham has already signed their first player under Mourinho. Unlike us they are so goddamn ambitious.

Is that not how Charlie Hunnam dies in Green Street?

1 Like

Anybody know much about him? Was highly regarded but looks like he fell out of favour at Benfica.

Seems strange to expect Jose to revive his career in a fractured squad.

He seems a versatile player, comfortable in midfield and on the right flank
Schermafbeelding 2020-01-15 om 12.01.01

His attributes in 2022

Canā€™t take set-pieces, or score a goal. Wonā€™t see him jumping or heading the ball anytime soon. Long throws? Heā€™s afraid of em!

His traits
Schermafbeelding 2020-01-15 om 12.00.48

3 Likes

From what I seen of him in the last couple of years his style of play really reminded me of Vieira, good range of passing, and his movement personally really rated him, was low key hoping that he would end up here. I think itā€™sa good signing for spurs, remains to be seen if Mourinho can help his development or get anything out of him.

21 year old midfielder who has played 1200 minutes of league football in his life ans cant get into their team. Think he will be used as a back up to winks.

Look no further than your friends at the Athletic

1 Like

Fallen behind my countryman. A man who had so much potential and didnā€™t come close to fulfilling it.

For sure. Tarrabt is one of the best players to ever play in the Championship. Iā€™d actually go as far as to say that in my opinion, his 10/11 season for QPR was the best season any player has ever had in that division. Really expected him to push on in the PL after that, but alas.

4 Likes

He had crazy talent. I expected him to be what someone like Ziyech is now (although I think Taraabt had even more to him) but he just never pushed on.

Shit mentality

1 Like

I think he was really unlucky to be part of that weird, toxic QPR set up. He needed a decent move to save his career.

1 Like

Yeah but I also look at a lot of North African players as well like Ben Arfa, Nasri, Taarabt and a few others and I realise theres a serious mentality issue there as well with a lot of them.

Attitude problems plague them as well. Guys like Benzema too.

2 Likes

Canā€™t you say that about all footballers? You have ZIdane, Mahrez and Salah with elite professionalism.

Out of interest why do you think that is?

Is it a cultural thing?

Probably could to be fair. What Iā€™m saying is completely baseless anyway