Scum

9 Likes

‘It happened again’ got to be one of the best chants out there.

1 Like

That looks more like Mourinho’s bus, tbh.

1 Like

Need a few more wheels removed to be his bus

spud fans must be pretty happy that poch will be staying with madrid an united not needing a manager anymore

They’d be able to put the pressure on for one more year, yuppee

4 Likes

Not as happy as I am. Dont want him going anywhere. Doing a fine job of enforcing his clubs bottling reputation. Their Kane or bust this lot and he could be going.

1 Like

Wow that has gotta suck…you are so fucked spuddies

1 Like

Shouldn’t be allowed. I know things happen beyond anyone’s control that mean football isn’t always a level playing field. But this can be controlled. Not sure even why Spurs would want to play there now either. They can make a much bigger deal/event of it over the summer and have a grand opening at the start of the season.

2 Likes

Less rent money.

i would laugh so much if a couple of weeks from now there will be a headline saying ‘opening of stadium has been postponed again’ only to say that it wont be open until end of april beginning of may…that have moved the goalposts (no pun intended) so many times already.

1 Like

Should get a point deduction, imo.

I really dont have an issue with them playing in it. I think their taking a bit of a risk though as their use to wembley now. Could work against them.

Tottenham Hotspur: White Hart Lane train station ‘to be renamed’ after Premier League club

The Independent

Tottenham Hotspur: White Hart Lane train station ‘to be renamed’ after Premier League club

A railway station near Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium is to be renamed after the football club, it has been reported.

Spurs are said to have been telling potential commercial partners White Hart Lane station will be rebranded Tottenham Hotspur.

Trying to copy us again.

3 Likes

Small-dick mentality.

1 Like

Doesn’t really work for them does it? Every knew what White Hart Lane refers too so seems like an utter waste of time anyway

1 Like

They just want to make it feel like home ASAP. The sooner they play in it the better, they feel.

Cunts

Yeah, White Hart Lane feels a lot more powerful than Tottenham Hotspur. Sounds a bit stupid tbh.

4 Likes

Lol its actually embarrassing how they have copied us