The randomly nothing thread

As long as people pay, prices will keep rising.

1 Like

London prices are insane :joy:

I much prefer Manchester or Newcastle for a night out in England

1 Like

Goddamn I hate James Corden with a burning passion

2 Likes

He could at least have changed guitar to a different musical instrument!

If his treatment of waiters is anything to go by, one of his writers is in for the most degrading bollocking of a lifetime :joy:

4 Likes

Just hearing his name is enough to annoy me

.:joy:

1 Like

What a goddamn inconsiderate weasel James corden is

5 Likes

this song still gets me pumped even to this day

one of my favourite ever films

2 Likes

I agree with both them sentiments. The musical is great too.
A few extra songs too. All good.

weird memory for me but my dads friend gave me this on dvd years ago at the greyhound track in romford, essex

1 Like

I went to McDonalds today to have dinner at dinner time for the first time in years, certainly since delivery really took off. Fuck me it’s manic.

People always talk like working in McDonalds is shit, but I’ve always thought I wouldn’t mind it that much and my normal restaurant was never really that busy. But seeing it now with them absolutely flat out with 30 orders on the go at any one time, an endless stream of delivery drivers coming in and grunting at them, managing a pen of people and a backed up drive thru, I don’t think I could handle it.

9 Likes

His band, Tenacious D, are doing a tour and coming to the UK
Remember seeing an email about it the other day

Bizarrely, just last week I remembered the existence of Tenacious D and listened to their self titled album for the first time since probably my teenage years. Still a very funny album.

Climb up on my faithful ste-ed, then we gonna ride gonna smoke some we-ed!

My boy saw their song, Tribute, on music TV and added it to his playlist on his Alexa in his room, plus a couple more of their tracks.

Didnt realise how much swearing was in them when I listened back! Have secretly removed them now!

1 Like

You’re all right as long as he hasnt discovered Fuck Her Gently yet :joy:

2 Likes

21 Savage @2:19 mentioning us lol

G Nev is hosting Have I Got News for You!

G Nev!!