The randomly nothing thread

Just having a catch up of this page. Never lets me down.

10 Likes

We were discussing streaming servicesā€¦ Iā€™d go above Ā£9.99 a month for this

5 Likes

Bit of an odd one. A Rovers fan on his way home yesterday was arrested/detained by Bulgarian police on suspicion of travelling on a fake passport. Heā€™s released now but it caused a bit of a flurry and it seems even Stan Peterov got involved after Robbie Keane reached out to him to see if he could help.

1 Like

Been Facebook-free for 3-4 years now. Occasionally drop by to check up if there is something crucial I missed.
Nothing. Highly irrelevant app and glad I deleted it considering how much it breaches privacy settings. The number of various data points that you have to remove consent from, itā€™s almost a massive task on its own.

12 Likes

Lucky you

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

I see the culture of Rome left a lasting impression then.

Elon Musk with another good guy deed.
The guy is unraveling

More context please Tyrion

My bad.

Had an affair with Sergey Brinā€™s wife at Sergeyā€™s home where Elon often crashed. Sergey helped him during 2008 crash.

2 Likes

Musk is the biggest walking fuck stick on the planet, Iā€™ve been saying that for ages but itā€™s taken until recently for people to appreciate what a monumental dickhead this cunt is.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up man.

2 Likes

Neurolink is nothing but a device to conjure a massive orgy

Any excuse

E0_9F0SXEAEWN_k

9 Likes

The worst is the fact that people used to think he was some benevolent self made man turned master of innovation and industry. Sure some of the work heā€™s done in the technology sector has been trend setting but my god his father owned a fucking Emerald mine in apartheid Africa.

You donā€™t get much bloodier fucking family money than that.

And to think thereā€™s still so many weird nerds who worship the ground he walks on. Ignorant fools

7 Likes
5 Likes

Ah man, why did I ever stop watching Neighbours?

1 Like

@Phoebica