The randomly nothing thread

Most sus positive test since the Liverpool team came down with a bout of covid :joy:

4 Likes

Spent the afternoon watching teat cricket and listening to the Platty Joobs Spotify playlist. Never felt more English in my life.

2 Likes

Not you aswell :weary:

Get into he spirit of the 4 day Bank Holibob Weekend ffs

2 Likes

Hope you had some beveraginos aswell

Only the cheekiest of beveraginos for me.

2 Likes

Don’t you just love looking at something online then every single sponsored ad on instagram is the about said item :joy::joy::joy:

Yes and I think you’d know if it was broken. Tried to walk it off and it was hurting the exact same amount as the first time I’d hurt it an hour later, had to go to the doctor cuz it was clear it wasnt judt a jam. No way you’d just have slapped a splint on it and walked away. Mine was broken and dislocated so might have been worse. Healed up but definitely lost some mobility. I’d have it checked if I were you.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

:joy: that’s an amazing picture and excellent caption.

Louis and George are super cute tbf

Are they fuck.

2 Likes

Thats only cos Sad-dick Khan makes the picture a whole lot uglier :wink:

Rough break for one of my mates yesterday, giving me a high five at the MCG celebrating a goal in the footy and he slipped and knee buckled. Carted away from the ground in a wheelchair and the medicos think it’s an ACL.

Ahh man that’s horrible.

Shit like that freaks me out :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Ouch. Assume you stayed on til full time though? :grin:

I know it’s June, but should I turn the heating on?

1 Like

Do a poll.

1 Like

I’ve taken to wearing shorts now for my dog walks and won’t back down now but it has been chilly in the house :laca:

2 Likes

:arteta2: