The randomly nothing thread

Just show her how you shave in an oven door for a mirror

2 Likes

Don’t fall for it my friend. This only ends one way.

6 Likes

Sat with my wife watching a TV show that Jermaine Jenas was on.

She said: “he looks much younger than you do mate”.

He’s at least 5 years older than me.

Don’t do it Luke.

9 Likes

You wife likes you and JJ

Bad taste in men confirmed

3 Likes

I’m good at telling someones age

Fella walks into a shop beaming all over his face. Shop assistant says, “You look happy.” Fella replies, “It’s my birthday. How old do you think I am?” “I dunno, 38 or so,” says the assistant. Fella says, “Thanks, but I’m 56.”

Couple of minutes later the fella’s at the bus stop outside and a little old lady comes along and says, “You look very happy.” He says, “It’s my birthday. How old do you think I am?” She says, “Let me put my hand down your trousers and I’ll tell you exactly.” “Okay,” he says. She shoves her hand down, has a good old fumble and says, “You’re 56.” “Bloody hell!” he replies. “How could you tell by that?” She says, “Easy, five minutes ago I was behind you in the queue in the shop.”

4 Likes

No 1 on my re read list

it’s awkward when you’re in your work place and you want to know someone, I had it last year sometime when an older lady flirted with me at the till (was so clear as day, not the normal friendliness you get from customers) it’s just not a normal situation if you know what I mean

1 Like

watcing some music videos of the beatles, they were a weird looking bunch

talented but overrated

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

they have some catchy songs but that’s it

1 Like

Careful now

1 Like

yellow sumbarine has got to be the most annoying song I’ve ever heard, I actually went in a yellow submarine on holiday years ago and that was constantly playing

1 Like

Sounds like your issue is with the holiday attraction, not the song.

Don’t think they class as their best tbh.

it was a cool submarine

David Bowie though, very overrated

1 Like

Who do you like mate.

my taste in music goes from one extreme to another

1 Like

Guess we have to see who else you list and eliminate and we find out whose left.
What about Elvis.