The randomly nothing thread

Why is the dino wearing a tie without a shirt?
Is he a stripper dino?

1 Like

Was the conclusion the same? Everyone other than Calum is normal?

2 Likes

I believe the consensus was heavily towards B, aka the correct answer, yes.

4 Likes

Dear lord, what would you guys do with out me?

• A
  • B

0 voters

I voted A because I live in a warm place which would mean, as a dino, I need to wear a shirt which would cover my whole sweaty neck -> thereby my shirt collar will be at the top.
Tie goes with the collar.

I hope this person doesnā€™t get arrested for this heroic revolutionary act.

2 Likes

I am interested to know if any of them were purchased

Iā€™m gonna look in my small Sainsburyā€™s local tomorrow and if they donā€™t have it Iā€™m gonna order one from the Cadburys website :joy: as going on the train to the big tesco or morrisons to look for it isnā€™t essential travel sadly.

2 Likes

Weā€™d get by.

3 Likes

Boringly, discussing mars bars

2 Likes

Ā£4 delivery robbing bastards :joy: I bought two to make it worth it at least @JakeyBoy

6 Likes

Wait whereā€™s that from lol

Cadburys website mate desperate times when you want to try it and your local shops donā€™t have it and because of lockdown you have no other options :joy:

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny because Iā€™ve been looking for it in my local shops and supermarkets as well and couldnā€™t find it :joy: :joy:

@JakeyBoy where the fuck did you get this?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s brilliant Hahaha.

1 Like

Co-op lads

Nice good to know, thereā€™s one a couple hundred yards down the road from me so I might sneak some in tomorrow

1 Like

Make sure you also buy condoms, some pepto bismol and a rake so it counts as essential travel

5 Likes

Finally bought (and moved into) our first house after 5 months of waiting on solicitors! :grin:

Although now Iā€™ve got countless weeks of painting to look forward toā€¦ :upside_down_face:

20 Likes