The randomly nothing thread

I’ll get used to it eventually. I feel it’s more effort now tho to close tabs haha

Does anyone else find this funny? The bloody snowman would have melted anyone!

3 Likes

When I was about 13 I ditched school on a snow day and we went to a park in st johns wood where 2 of my mates kicked the shit out of a snowman until it was just mush. Then a lady came over and told them what despicable humans they were and that her kid was sobbing, so they had to stay there and build a new one. I was both ashamed to be associated with them and smug as fuck.

Long story short, it’s not nice to kill innocent snowpersons and you shall be punished.

6 Likes

I didn’t know you were mates with @Midfield_Maestro :smile:

Nah, I wouldn’t have built a new one.

2 Likes

St Johns wood is that posh area near Lords is it not ?

From memory it was when I did my tour of Lords.

1 Like

Bet you was the kid who laughed at the ending on the snowman at Christmas .

1 Like

Yep that’s the one, my school was near there and it was definitely not a posh :grin:

3 Likes

It must’ve been a bit posh, most 13 year old kids would laugh at the woman and launch snowballs at her and her crying kid in my area hahahahha

1 Like

For the first time since 2010 we have a perfectly rectangular February.

Not gonna lie I like how perfect it is :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes
6 Likes

@SRCJJ I thought you’d be flattered to know that I have sampled your culture and I found it to be quite lovely

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

What the hell even goes into a Moroccan vegetable pasty?

1 Like

I can 100% guarantee you it’s some form of lamb and maybe za’atar haha

2 Likes

The bit where it says “VEGAN” hopefully 100% guarantees it doesn’t have any lamb :grin:

@SRCJJ butternut squash, chickpeas, apricot, dates, piquante peppers, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, harissa, chermoula

3 Likes

:joy: good point

2 Likes

Moroccan Roll, huh? Puts a new slant on it, I guess.

1 Like

This is the first thing I heard this morning and it made my day it’s fucking incredible :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t even know who the old “DaBaby” is so this was always gonna be totally lost on me.

1 Like

I’d never heard of DaBaby either. So I Googled him, and he’s actually some big name rapper with millions of followers. I read that he was a “trap” artist, so I then had to Google what Trap music was. And now I feel about 87!

3 Likes