The randomly nothing thread

I don’t eat Subway enough to have noticed

1 Like

Last thing I was thinking about on Monday while enjoying my subway was what the legal definition of any of the ingredients was. An Italian BMT drenched in Chipotle Southwest sauce tastes so fucking good that I couldn’t care less what the ingredients technically are, the salami could be processed fox meat and I’m still up for it.

6 Likes

We take our bread seriously on this island!

Also, the start of that article…:roll_eyes:

LONDON – Ireland’s Supreme Court.

(Yes I know this is the “London desk” reporting, but still.)

1 Like

What’s your favourite sauce though?

I like a hint of sweet onion in mine.

I used to get the flat bread. I found their bread too thick and could hardly taste the filling!

Mixture of caeser and sweet chili sauce :heart_eyes:

They don’t work with any drink lol. They melt before you finish the drink ffs!

2 Likes

I bought my gf some ugg style boots to wear round the house a while back, and the only way I could be on a more Tory mailing list is if I became a member of the Conservative Party

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Absolutely nothing to be gained from ever clicking into this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

488 :rofl: when did you last read it

No idea.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered what unseasoned roast chicken would look like in human form. Now we know.

3 Likes

Stats courtesy of @Bl1nk

Yesterday there were 1,773 posts made on OA. This broke the previous all time record which was 1,659 posts, a record set on the 1st August when we beat Chelsea in the FA Cup Final.

As Bl1nk said when he shared these stats earlier, we really do love to see our rivals get a lengthy and thorough dicking (these may not have been his actual words)

Wonder if we could beat that today?!

OA has been great the past few days, been absolutely loving it. You’re all brilliant (even @BigWeng_4LYFE @mhappy @ryaninho :wright:)

16 Likes

I don’t see the last two in any other parts of the forum apart from current affairs lol

2 Likes

Lol, yeah, not too often. Just wanted to also specifically show some love to the people I’m most often a dick to on here haha

2 Likes

I’ve been here watching :poldi:

2 Likes

could be anyone tbh

3 Likes

We came very close. 1473 posts ffs :laughing: on a day not a single football was kicked. You gotta love OA.

3 Likes

tesco washing up liguid is actually terrible, the worst out of all the supermarkets

1 Like