The randomly nothing thread

I met him when I stayed in the hotel all the Milan/Newcastle legends were staying in when they had a testimonial for Steve Harper.

Also got mistaken for a player by this random guy in a black jumper who wanted a photo just cos I was in a blazer, weird.

13 Likes

Always knew that Rebekah Vardy was a wrongā€™un :joy:

1 Like

I was waiting for how long it was going to take somebody to post this.

1 Like

That a worse burden than the father of your kids shagging pensioners then.:thinking:

1 Like

So you are telling us you knew about this but decided not to share?!?!?!

Iā€™ve summoned my friend Greta Thunburg to dish the punchline :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Is that real?

The reply :arteta:

2 Likes

ROOOONEY

7 Likes

This is Loose Women tier stuff, lads. Fucking hell. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Iā€™ve posted the link to her tweeting it, so yeah it is definitely real. Whether the accusations are true, fuck knows. Delightfully juicy gossip though, as the Vertonghen rooting Mrs Eriksen rumours start to die down we needed something to fill the void

5 Likes

Yes. It is being retweeted quite vigorously lol.

Well, you have your answer.

I bet you expected @Calum to be the one posting though, right? Yet it was I, fellow Love Island fanatic and general beta male. Cal is probably at work where he is banned from using his phone apart from on lunch breaks, so I had to step in and make sure everyone was aware of this important news.

16 Likes

Yeah well the rugbyā€™s on today so thereā€™s no show today. So it fixes a problem.

1 Like

Posting a shitter selfie is Alpha male stuff bbe x

3 Likes

Hahahahaha. Cal or you actually.

@CliftonGeraldi itā€™s kind of hard to miss on twitter at this point. Goddamn. Must be a really slow morning at work for a lot of people.

2 Likes

Hahaha, this actually made me do a hearty, real life lol

Fucking hell, I forgot Iā€™d done that. Jesus fuck, Iā€™m a pretty fucking embarrassing person sometimes

2 Likes

Hahaha this is unreal.

Coleen Rooney an amazing investigative reporter.

3 Likes

Oh the classic ā€œsomebody else did it from my phoneā€ defence.

This is exactly the sort of mindless bollocks that helps to pass the day. I shouldnā€™t give one fuck about this, but I canā€™t help but love how Coleen conducted a fucking sting operation that lasted several months to catch out the leak. Fair play to her, she got dat rat bitch in the end.

6 Likes

Still no like or reply from Calum. Clearly isnā€™t taking his lunch til one oā€™clock today

6 Likes

You just murdered the boy, let him be.