The randomly nothing thread

Ahhh yes of course, poison is ingested and venom is injected. How could I forget.

2 Likes

You fucking IDIOT

12 Likes

I wish twitter would tell you what day it is today.

Can’t believe it’s still free

5 Likes

I agree to find out the day you usually need to buy a newspaper or something. Incredible value

What has David Attenborough done?

Its Davidattenboroughday? This weeks flying

1 Like

Oh!!

Amongst all the talk of circumcision and adoption I forgot to tell you all I passed my driving test yesterday!!

At the young young age of 29. It only took 7 years, 5 instructors in 2 countries and 3 goes at the test but I did it!!

The three tests thing is bullshit though, the first test I got 5 minors and 1 major driving out of the test centre. 2nd test I got 2 minors but was stuck behind a girl taking her test the whole way and she kept fucking up these junctions which kept letting me get stranded in no mans land waiting for the lights - the examiner even said it was really unfortunate but he had to fail me on a technicality even though it was another drivers fault. Then yesterday I got 2 minors but finally passed, although I just about got away with it - I had the same examiner as the previous one and he said there was a bus overtaking that I did that was a bit aggressive that he could have failed me for but he said that would have been harsh given what happened in my last test as well so noted it as a minor!

What I have noticed is that people drive like absolute dog shit in London and I have no intention of driving in this city whatsoever and in fact, the last time my girlfriend drove her car was in September so really I don’t think I’ll make use of my license much at all but at least now I can say I have it!

18 Likes

Well done @Cristo, my man! Passing in London is probably as hard as it gets in terms of UK driving.

Driving in London is truly a horrible experience at times. Cunts everywhere who really enjoy being cunts. I am generally a very tolerant and patient person, but London drivers bring out the absolute worst in me.

Cyclists and scooters are the worst though. In a test in London, I’d be bricking it whenever I see either. Know that the cyclist will suddenly start cycling in the middle of the road, or that a scooter will overtake you out of absolutely nowhere on the inside.

4 Likes

That’s the best place to cycle.

5 Likes

Well done brother.

1 Like

Congrats @Cristo you’re a real adult now.

Dunno why that’s showing as a response to you @Sol :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t driven in London but I drove in Istanbul once and I think London might be child’s play in comparison haha.

No, that’s actually not true, I’ve never driven on the left side of the road before so London will be very stressful for me I imagine.

1 Like

Congrats @Cristo :grin::+1:t3:

@shamrockgooner that’s defo better than cyclists doing 30mph on a pavement and then showering abuse at pedestrians for being in the way as they glide past!

1 Like

Anyone who does that is a massive cunt.

1 Like

Thanks guys, bit of a milestone for me. For some reason this has just been an obstacle for me for so long.

Agreed @Sol - I just can’t believe how bad and aggressive some drivers in London, such a high number and it’s really often either van drivers or those cunts in Chelsea tractors who just have no respect for right of way.

Driver in Somerset/Bath were way nicer and more considerate, must be all the country lanes :joy:

2 Likes

Fucking hate people cycling on pavements. Get back on the road or get off your bike you cunt. Would love to just boot out their fucking back wheel as they go past.

3 Likes

Specially when they don’t ring their bell to notify they are gonna pass you and just zoom by and you go like wtf.

Absolutely hate cyclists. Just cycle on the road you prick. Only people who should be cycling on pavements are children

Haha cyclist are considered such an outcast. Motorist don’t want them on road and pedestrians don’t want them on the pavement.

There really needs to be dedicated room for cyclist on road as it’s the best form of commuting in city imo and more people should indulge in it.

4 Likes

The difference is that pedestrians actually have a legitimate complaint in this regard.

2 Likes