The randomly nothing thread

We need someone to replace him.

I propose @Persona

3 Likes

It is going to be strange, We all know deep down he’s a good guy and very unique character. I imagine even more so for those who have been on OA basically the same time as him and haven’t experience no Luca on OA.

No doubt it’s quite a void to fill and it’ll take quite sometime to get used to him not being around anymore. But you never know what members might join up, or return further down the line on OA to join in the fun. It’s has had some pretty sizeable characters come and go over the years, but the Forum keeps on going and it’ll do so in the future.

1 Like

This is like when when Wenger was sacked.

2 Likes

Nah we all wanted Wenger sacked. No one really wanted this.

4 Likes

In that way yes but I was meaning that it’s been coming for a long time and its the end of an arsenal (OA) legend haha

2 Likes

Personally I found his attention seeking a bit grating.

6 Likes

Luca showed he’s capable of being a reasonable member over at RedCafe but didn’t seem to want to extend the same courtesy to us at OA. Nobody wanted to see him banned but it’s a consequences of years of BS from racism to insulting other members.

6 Likes

Take care Luca. Nice that so many posters will miss you here.

5 Likes

Yeah that was eye opening to me as well. He got away with murder over here because you guys were easy on him and we enjoyed his insane rants. Honestly tho it was getting kinda old and he was constantly pushing the envelope I’m not surprised one bit at the decision made, he left u guys with no options really. Bummer but maybe he’ll learn a lesson from this.

7 Likes

Awww that is a shame, I’ll definitely miss him as well. And his holiday pics!

Such a character, shame he fucked it for himself.

10 Likes

Yep, all the best Luca mate. Will miss your dedication to uploading highlights of all the goals across the leagues for certain and your unique characteristic posts.

I’m certain you’re reading all these posts so all these responses pretty much signify better than I can articulate what you brought to this forum. Just a shame you pushed your limits at times which resulted to this

I’m not sure he ever really will. He’s been banned so many times on other Forums for similar behaviour. I made a post a while back about stereotypical Italian behaviour and he just fit the criteria for it. It’s just the way he is and how he’s wired. It’s total excess with Luca, nothing was ever done in moderation lol.

1 Like

True mystyLAD haha

Your post before the edit was better :wink:

1 Like

Better? :wink:

1 Like

Much better! :grin::grin:

1 Like

I think it’s true to a certain extent because he’s emotional, but he walks on egg shells over at red cafe. To me it kinda felt like a slap in the face to the mods here cuz he wasn’t respecting our site when it’s clear he’s got the self control to do so.

1 Like

He clearly thought like Wenger that he was the club (forum) and he was unsackable (unbannable)

:wink:

1 Like

He’s been banned about 20 times so I don’t think he did think that. :smile:

1 Like

Well according to his user card he’ll be allowed back in the year 3019 so…

1 Like