The R.I.P thread

Fucking 54…RIP. :frowning_face:

Ah, ffs! RIP

SHIT ON IT

1 Like

Wasn’t covid then as first stated on here

Mental health matters. RIP :disappointed:

1 Like

this one really hit me when I heard it the other day, RIP :frowning: had so many funny moments and catchphrases in that show

2 Likes
1 Like

rip

Bit wild my radio cut out mid song to announce it. There was a few seconds gap before anything happened so I thought my radio cut out :joy: then they said we interrupt current programs to announce the death of prince phillip. Then played the national anthem. Its now just BBC news.

1 Like

RIP Sir x

That was quite spine tingling on BBC news. They played the anthem over a picture of HRH and then cut to the anchor - you could tell she was taken aback by the historical relevance of what she was reporting. Quite emotional - will probably be played for decades.

Sad news, and just a couple months short of his 100th birthday.

I’d say his last few years were a pretty tough existence as he seemed to have a lot of health complaints. RIP.

1 Like

RIP Uncle Phil

1 Like

RIP Prince Philip.
A true colourful character.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Lots of news outlets, especially the BBC just rocketing out all those Prince Phillip pieces they’ve had pre-written for years and have almost previously prematurely released on the innumerable occasions they’ve gleefully put out headlines whenever he so much as saw a doctor in the last decade. This time the editors can finally get fully erect.

1 Like

One of the greatest ever. RIP DMX.

12 Likes

Awful. Listening to the DMX playlist today in mourning.

We need that BBC DMX correspondent to guide us through this time.

3 Likes

This one :point_up: :disappointed: DMX RIP !!

2 Likes

Absolute legend of the game

5 Likes

Damn I thought he was going to make it. Really fucking sad news R.I.P to one of the greatest whoever did it. :pray:t4:

1 Like