The R.I.P thread

Everette was a genius, way beyond his time
Jon Sessions was in that category. His performances in Stelar Street was hilarious
RIP Jon

2 Likes

Just had word from Mick Box that Ken Hensley of Uriah Heep has passed away. I started off with Ken in our first skiffle group in Stevenage back in 1958. I lost touch with him over the years. A great talent who will be missed by a great many. Rest in peace, mate.

1 Like

It’s only a few weeks ago that we lost Lee Kerslake as well.
I saw them a few years ago with their drummer Russell Gilbrook, who I’ve met a few times, and Mick Box was the only original member but they are still a great band.

1 Like

Geoffrey Palmer had passed away, he was absolutely brilliant in Butterflies… Will be missed… RIP.

1 Like

His timing and dead pan delivery was brilliant.

1 Like

RIP Alex Trebek, just passed away today. Man entertained and educated us for decades as game show host of Jeopardy.

2 Likes

RIP Jon Sacks :cry:

2 Likes

An Arsenal fan too.

2 Likes

Really? My respect for him goes up even more.

RIP

Nice way out. Funny the other year when my girl who was about 8 at the time stumbled on Take your pick on that old quiz channel. She literally got hooked on it for about 2 months.
Bit of a godsend at the time getting her up for school because this was on.

1 Like

Was watching a film called SWAT for the first time the day he died and oddly enough there’s a scene that shows his Hollywood star. Just his, no one else. How strange that was.

1 Like

RIP Des

He was great on Countdown for a short time, too

1 Like

I just saw this rip to entertainer. That’s two of my childhood actors/performers dead within weeks

Ray Clemence former Liverpool and Spurs keeper hass died.
Top talent in his day. Won pretty much everything.

1 Like

Rip

2 Likes

RIP Ray Clem
Good goalkeeper, great gentleman too .
Thoughts to his family

2 Likes

Great time for Keepers the 70s early 80s. Clemence, Shilton, Jennings 3 of the best in the world then.

3 Likes

RIP @Hass

OA legend, gone but not forgotten :pray:

6 Likes

Rivalry goes out of the window when a lose a player like Ray .

2 Likes