The R.I.P thread

Jack Charlton gave Irish football it’s best ever memories. An absolute legend. RIP Jack.

1 Like

Part of the dirty Leeds outfit. Centre half of his time. scored the winner against Arsenal in a LC final.
Managed a horrible Middlesbourgh side. For all that though I liked him as a man. Straight talker and gave Ireland some of its finest days. Horrible end of life and feel for Bobby today.

1 Like

Missed that both Jackie Charlton and Ennio Morricone passed away :frowning: Two legends in their own field and Ennios work has been a personal inspiration for me.

1 Like

Very bad year for Leeds United legends.

Trevor Cherry
Norman Hunter
Jackie Charlton

1 Like

RIP :frowning_face:

Also the World Cup winning team.
Banks, Wilson Peters and Charlton.

2 Likes

how many of the world cup winning side left? RIP

There is Cohen, Hurst, Hunt, Stiles and Bobby Charlton.

2 Likes

R.I.P. Jack. You got a lot of verbal abuse from me on the old North Bank. But you served club and country well.

5 Likes

RIP Peter Green

Exceptional guitarist for Fleetwood Mac

6 Likes

Absolutely legendary guitarist.

3 Likes

Nazim Richardson, trainer of Bernard Hopkins and Shane Mosley has passed away at the age of 54. Seemed like a genuine good guy who exposed Margarito’s illegal handwraps and Tito Trinidad’s before that

Was devastated at this. The most interesting person in the sport to listen, his insight was unrivalled.

Fuck me. RIP Nazim.

Loved Peter Green.

Not his Fleetwood Mac anymore but I saw them when they did Wembley last year, fuck me, one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to, even at their ripe old age! Getting to hear all the classics live was an experience I’ll never forget!

4 Likes

Love Fleetwood Mac :cry:.

4 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, I believe Peter Green was their guitarist when they composed their crowning glory, Albatross.

When Stevie Nicks came in and the band became more Americanised, I believe it was someone else. Green was battling his own demons at the time.

2 Likes

Yeah he must of been some guitarist when you fill in for Clapton in the blues breakers.

2 Likes

RIP

1 Like