The R.I.P thread

Spot on. Named after it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im convinced your Melvyn Bragg:blush:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I’m only the 50+ years his junior.

1 Like

You have an old soul tho.

1 Like

RIP to a football legend :disappointed:

3 Likes

Will get a great send off Billy by the Celtic fans and rightly so. Served his club with distinction and his lifting of the European cup is one of the most iconic moments in British history.
rest in peace big man you done well.

4 Likes

Great player for Celtic and Scotland.
I think he was manager of Man City for a few seasons and another English club as well.

1 Like

John Singleton has died of a stroke. He was only early 20s when he Directed Boys In The Hood.

2 Likes

Seminal film :movie_camera: that !?

1 Like

RIP Peter Mayhew

2 Likes

RIP Peter. Never got a chance to meet the guy but I heard he was the nicest man you’ll meet, and loved the Star Wars fans. Sad day :cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

RIP, Alan

2 Likes

RIP Alan.

My colleague told me a couple hours ago that Doris Day had died, so I came to this thread certain that that’s what the new posts would be about.

I was so convinced that I saw the start of this tweet and started wondering why the fuck Arsenal was tweeting about her.

RIP to my homegirl Doris

4 Likes

RIP.

Never seen her in anything.

Que sera sera. She was very good in Love me or leave me with James Cagney. Not one of those romcom things @Persona

2 Likes

This looks good, can’t go wrong with Jimmy Stewart & Hitchcock.

1 Like

Alan Skirton scorer of Arsenal first ever european goal in a home tie. RIP.

9 Likes

Formula 1 Legend Niki Lauda has passed aged 70.

RIP.

:open_mouth: No Niki!! God damn that really sucks. Dude cheated death 43 years ago and led one absolutely amazing life. Even after he finished racing, he stuck around the F1 scene for decades, even up until last year. Thought he was recovering, but seems it wasn’t to be :frowning: So strange, I was watching a short video on him two days ago, from the mid 90s and wondered how he was.

RIP Niki. You and James Hunt can resume your awesome duels together again.

10 Likes