The R.I.P thread

Rolf Harris, the most notorious sex-offender I’ve ever had a musical instrument lesson off of.

You play the stylophone?

He plays a wobble board :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m concerned if it was a didgeridoo :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

It was indeed the wobble board that he gave me a lesson on. Then he turned out to be a filthy nonce consigning one of my better celebrity stories to the bin. I only found out a few years ago that he sexually assaulted a colleague of mine on that same day in front of loads of people, he was that brazen.

1 Like

he wobbled your board :henry: :gabriel: :gabriel: :gabriel:

1 Like

If I can’t sleep tonight, I’m blaming you.

1 Like

RIP Tina turner 83

1 Like

Genuinely thought she’d been dead for years

4 Likes

:rofl:

Absolute legend. Her voice was unique and a great performer.

6 Likes

RIP Tina Turner . An icon with a voice of great distinction.
The world has lost a wonderful performer, the stars have gained an extra sparkle .
RIP

3 Likes

Endless capacity to reinvent herself, just an incredible talent and performer who also persevered through a lot of bad shit.

Youtube has a lot of great old footage of her.

3 Likes

Legend.

So so good. Nutbush City Limits is going to be switched on full fuckin blast now.

Didn’t she teach Mick Jagger how to dance on stage?

So multi-talented. Could even have done more had that cunt Ike not held her back.

RIP Tina Turner. Heaven’s gained an angel tonight.

2 Likes

RIP

Such talent, charisma, ability, showmanship, endurance, she had it all, and then some. One of the hardest workers in the business. I played in the support group one night at Stevenage Locarno about 1966. The place was electric, out front and backstage. She may have passed, but she ain’t slowing down. R.I.P., Tina.

6 Likes

RIP to a legend.

This was me last night

RIP John Hollins . Great club servant and a great footballer.
Thoughts with his family.
Sad day .

2 Likes

A man well regarded at and associated with three different London clubs.

1 Like