The Queen

At least the fans of Mrs Brown’s Boys will still be able to watch their favourite programme then. :grinning:

4 Likes

Looking forward to reading Daily Mail and S*n articles about how Meghan drove the Queen to her death. All the strain and stress she caused. And Piers Morgan running a campaign to permanently ban Meghan from the UK. All her fault the bitch

1 Like

You know, this was genuinely my first thought too. But I didn’t want to say it incase it seemed insensitive :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can someone start a new thread on this subject?

I’ve noticed massively long threads cause longer loading time.

1 Like

Moblize the lads together. Time to go boys. Wipe down the guns. The time is now.

1 Like

Don’t ruin the moment. He’s out for 3 weeks

Getting sacked in the morning. Celtic at home Saturday.

This country won’t be worth living in for the 15 days of coverage this’ll get. I’ll be on Mugabe media lockdown for the foreseeable future.

4 Likes

Facebook will be hell.

See your mistake there is still being on Facebook

3 Likes

Facebook has always been hell.

2 Likes

I’m actually not but my wife keeps me informed of the cringe fest.

1 Like

Nah Tories still alive

2 Likes

I’m seeing claims that football matches will be called off this weekend if she dies. True?

@shamrockgooner you’re a mad lad for the thread title :joy:

Cuntrys gone to the dogs, letting Irish people decide on the thread title for are majesty on are forums :rage:

7 Likes

Son being a nonce obviously getting a pass.

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if they went ahead if she died tomorrow.

It’ll be interesting to see what they do. I imagine they have to do a little more than one minute’s silence and black armbands.

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

1 Like