The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Fucking sick of these lucky Scouser cunts. They do deserve to finish outside the top 4. I’d even take Spurs over them.

Robertson is such a good crosser of the ball

So why isn’t Scotland winning the WC? :grinning:

Because the rest of their team is shit. Their best 2 players play in the same position :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Because cazzos like Luca Toni cheat them out of qualification, and also Scotland is a socially conscious country that boycotts tournaments held in problematic countries like Russia.

2 Likes

Lol! Triggered a scot so much with this joke :wink:

Liverpool win and go top of the league.

One for @Luca_from_Italy :speak_no_evil:

Expected.

Good chance for Everton here. The shot is just wide.
This game is a bit boring.
0-0 at HT. What a snozefest.
FFS! Massive chance for Walcock here!

Bernard :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Pogba out of the squad today! Ahahah!

Full team news Luca?

1 Like

Lol Alexis and Lukaku on the bench. Martial has been class the last month or so tho he’s their best attacker

1 Like

Gone for a 0 0 in the manc derby. Fighting chance now with United midfield. Get the wheels off Jose.

1 Like

Disallowed goal for Chelsea :smile:

I want the most triggering result for this one which has to be a United win at this particular point in time. A nice Mou interview about how his football is made to win and then an interview where Pep trash talks Mou’s anti-football or something. Also a couple of red cards would be great, just great.

6 Likes

How about no injuries but season long illnesses for both teams causing no title for city and relegation for United? Lovely lovely

Whatever happens, i hope Mourinho talks about the football leaks stuff and catigates the media for not reporting it vs his FA appeal ban thing.

Won’t happen, but would love it.

7 Likes