The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread

Celebrating like that against a former club. Ashley Young is a wankstain.

Manu seems to do that to their players…seems they are a breeding ground for shitstains.

Drug test for Young… he seems to have turned into a peak Maradona!

Is Ashley Young on drugs? What a free kick!

https://imgtc.com/w/MuRLp1W

2-0 Leicester and 3-0 United!

https://imgtc.com/w/oCl6cU2

Who gives a fuck

what’s got up your nose? It’s a statement of fact.

I actually respect players that do celebrate a little more. Unless a goal got a former club relegated or something I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just celebrate.

Mahrez and Vardy turning back the clock 2 years vs the Spurs. I must say I’m surprised Man United are simply hammering Watford, I thought they may drop points prior to kick off.

What a fucking goal from Mahrez!!

Lol Tottenham

Assuming they don’t mount some ridiculous comeback that’s surely the end of spurs title delusions for this year.

Yeah that was my point. I have no problem with players celebrating, but you don’t have to be an utter knob about it. He started his career with Watford - would be nice of him to have a little respect for what they did for him.

I haven’t seen the actual celebration :slight_smile:

Edit: nor will I :slight_smile:

I’m glad he celebrated.

Ohhhh my god. Hate this reasoning. Young probably worked his ass off and sacrificed a lot to achieve what he did. Watford gave him nothing.

WBA-Newcastle 1-0.

How do you know they gave him nothing? They gave him his first senior cap. He played almost 100 games for them.

As I said, I have no problem with players celebrating against former clubs. But there is no need to be OTT about it.

scum are losing :relaxed:

Gibbo assist :smiley:

Wonder how many flies has Kane eaten through his life?

Go for the kill Leicester!