The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Okies.

Phoebo?

3 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s it, lol

Donā€™t give a fuck. Itā€™s an Europa League game. We aim higher :ozil2:

I wasnā€™t aware that we play Everton on bloody Tuesday! The fixture pile up soon begins then.

1 Like

Had no idea who Okaka was. But heā€™s just scored a sexy goal for Watford. Nice back heel.

You never saw Conte at Juve then. I donā€™t doubt heā€™s a great coach but heā€™s an insufferable cunt, wait til things start going against him. Heā€™s an arrogant wanker.

:cech:

1 Like

Former Fulham, Roma and Sampdoria player. He has never lived up to his good reputation.

Ha. I watched some of their games yeah, but when itā€™s in another country I donā€™t tend to have any feelings either way towards the manager, other than JosĆ©. No one can be any worse than him.

Yeah I Googled him after his goal, was surprised to see he was only 27 too, looks older.

People on Twitter comparing his goal to Zolaā€™s. Iā€™m not sure it was THAT good.

1 Like

Everton are looking like relegation material

3-1 Watford. :giroud:

Header from a corner.

Koeman back to his Valencia & Benfica manager form.

1 Like

He will be back with a vengeance come our time to play themā€¦fucking game raising cnut :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What the hell is happening to Evrton this year, and indeed last. They have a pretty good squad, and shoudl defiently be doing better than this.

Perfect time to play Everton?
Great header by Lukaku. 3-2 and game on!

3-2 Romelu Lukaku. 5 mins to grab an equaliser.

Watford win. Mazzarri is doing so well. Would have never thought of this.

Watford have leapfrogged Everton and are now level on points with Man United :smile:

1 Like