The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Hope so. Ole has become so cocky and so deserves a good hammering to come back to earth.

Phil Jones nearly scored a worldie! The end is near.

1 Like

Man United should be finishing 3rd with that squad anyway imo. Not far off Liverpool if they replaced Phil Jones with a defender. Stronger than Tottenhamā€™s.

1 Like

Phil Jones has just signed a contract extension until 2023. Heā€™s not going anywhere :smile:

1 Like

Getting relegated after spending more than 100 mil in the summer. At least Fulham are worse than us :speak_no_evil:

Really donā€™t understand how Fulham are so badā€¦ you look at their squad names and they should have some decent qualityā€¦ I guess they just canā€™t play together and have shambles at the back?

1 Like

Kinda feel for these Manchester United fans having to make that long trip back to Southall and Hayes and whatever else Middlesex shitty suburb theyre from

1 Like

Time for this honeymoon period to end ffs

1 Like

They have some difficult fixtures coming up and their run in towards the end of the season is difficult.

1 Like

Penalty to Manure. 3-0 Pogba.

https://cdnja.r.worldssl.net/mp4/6r/6rk5.mp4

This is how you know the game is truly done.

A wild Alexis Sanchez appears :eyes:

1 Like

Pogba at it again @Darkseid :eyes:

Still for me the best CM in the league :wink:

1 Like

Isnt that David Silva?

1 Like

Heā€™s not the best anything.

Best in their position donā€™t turn up for the 2nd half of the season :joy:

1 Like

Pogba playing for a move to a decent club.

2 Likes

Sanchez scores that for us two years ago

No confidence and physically looks shot.

Which just leaves a guy that gives the ball away a lot, City are lucky that move fell through.

Babel :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Fulham are absolutely fucked.

1 Like

Fulhamā€™s next 3 home games are Liverpool Chelsea and Man City :laughing:

Loved my trip to the Cottage this season but yeah I think theyā€™re gone sadly

1 Like