The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

5-4 Swansea!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3-1 up 4-3 down then win 5-4. Incredible ffs

Wish there was a notification of some sort which would notify me to watch such games.
3-1 3-4, 5-4

Gosh.

What an unreal game :joy::joy:

Ha ha ha Pardewcunt.
I fucking despise him.
5-4, after being 1-3.
Go fuck Phil Brown you cock

What a game! Lol! Liverpool won it in the end.

I have to give credit where it’s due today. Klopp was massive. The lolpool supporters getting on their teams back for some bad passes and then Klopp starts yelling and gets the crowd pumped and pretty much immediately after lolpool get their goal. It’s a huge gaping hole in any Arsenal side for the foreseeable future, our stadium is a void with no atmosphere. When we are struggling you can pretty much forget about that aspect at the emirates.

1 Like

I had forgotten what an absolute mayhem it was the last time these two buckets of cunts (scum vs scum) faced each other, until they ran a recap of that game :joy: 12 yellow cards, everyone tackling everyone like they just banged each other’s missuses, people rolling around on the pitch crying, managers on the pitch butting in, and the shite at the end outside the players tunnel lol

2 Likes

Any news on Coutinho’s injury? Looks bad.

Blimey, 7 goals in the last 25 minutes of the Swansea v Palace match :cech: They were channeling their inner Dortmund/Legia Warsaw :smiley:

1 Like

Nice goal from Eriksen.

Cunts 0-1 Cunts

Damn, what a goal

Eriksson with an absolute Worldie. Maybe I should not have slept before this game as I missed out on Swansea vs Palace lol. If Coutinho is out long term its a body blow for Liverpool’s Title chances.

Tottenham, WTF!? Shit in Europe, great in the league.

Early days yet.

I’m OK with this result. The honest truth is that the scum will drop a lot of points elsewhere and finish out of the top 4 anyways. Chelsea has been a lot more formidable this season. When you go unbeaten and score 16 while not conceding, that’s a legit team. Tottenham are so anemic on offense they aren’t going anywhere in the long term.

1 Like

Tottenham are more our contenders than Chelsea IMO for that 4th spot, City/ Chelsea and Liverpool are the likely top 3.

1 Like

Meh, you say this pretty much every year for the past I dunno how many years you’ve been on the forum. And guess what, you are always wrong. So I’ll stick by my previous comment.

LOL what ? Ive said we wont compete for the league and Ive always been wrong ? Don’t know what league you have been watching but we haven’t come closer than 7 points to the Champions since 2008.

The only thing more predictable than Arsenal not winning the league is the scum finishing below us. We’ve won the league 3 times since the last time the scum finished above us. So no they aren’t our competition whatsoever.

I agree we will finish above them again just, I think Spurs will be 5th with us in 4th.